FREEish developers needed.

TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens6/16/17 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 239 5
6/20/2017 4:52 pm
TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens
ello, my name is kris And i'm working with a server in which wants to make AMAZING ideas come on.

This server will be SUPER custom, and super fun.

The idea for the server is that it is some what like an MMORPG with HIGH particles.
The server will consist of 5 classes(kinda), as 3 classes are selectable and 2 are staff team classes. (Classes can only be selected ONCE without a class switch donation)

The classes will be : Demon, Human, Angel, God, Satan.
Class Demon will be a class with "Particles", on shift (key binds undecided fully)
they will disburse a growing/fading circle of black particle. And this will be the main ability (The ability has cooldowns)
The classes will all have custom made skins to cover over the players skins to look like demons and angels and humans.
Demons will have horns on there head and fog around there arm.
The hard thing about this server is making it look cool. I understand there are reasons why hypixel and mineplex makes there wing particles so... Late in regeneration. I'd like to over look things and make plans to bypass this and make the particles real time, as they delete on movement and move to the exact location needed without delay. Or maybe the particls are given a boost to the right location leading it to be more efficient and actually move without a light jitter.

Humans are the only class in which can use "TECHNOLOGY" like bows. Armour and swords. and customly enchant them and stuff.
Humans will be given more hardcore soft-skills than the other classes. AS humans will have strength effects and jump-boost effects with speed. Depending on how much work they do in building jumping and mining.

Angels will have wing particles, and have the ability to fly for 10 seconds and have a cool-down of 1-2 minutes.
They will have the ability to throw lightning which will be in a form of particles and will be visual. (*Firework particles)

Now the classes are not finished at all and will be updated with more ideas. AS the developers i am looking for will give me ideas and be apart of the community instead of just having a paid job.

On the the tech.

There will be armour and swords as well as bows for the humans.
Bows can take many forms, such as a crossbow, and i will find a way to make it textured that way. The crossbow will shoot straight and have less of a drop. Arrows will do a lot of damage but less aimtrusty.
Swords can be swords. Now for humans i was thinking they could craft items by getting resources from a place i will now introduce as "Warzone"
The warzone will be a pvp place which all demons angels and humans can go to fight or gain exp and items by mining the regening blocks.
You can get pvp gear from the stuff mined. Gear will have a chance to drop as well as extra resources. And you can craft it, gods and satans and demons and angels cannot craft stuff like that, they will have to craft other things like poison which will have a special recipe instead of brewing. And different functions.

Now, for housing and building, there will be no vanilla mining, there will be a world generated to have detailed housing for the classes demon, god and satan.
But for the angels and humans they may build a house. in an EDITOR mode which you pay money for each block placed and you will not lose money breaking blocks you placed before exiting editor mode.

For demons, they will be given a home, as everyone will pay for there land by some form of unthought currency.
Demons cannot build, but they can store and craft.
Humans can craft armour swords and bows, as well as soup which is food. (Humans are the only ones with hunger loss, i'd like to make the soup and any other food stackable.)
Angels can build with the limmits of "Whitewool, quarts and white clay"
They can craft and store as all classes can, they can craft heal potions and buffs for other teams. and them selves. As humans earn there infinite poison effect of strength, angels craft theres and they have times on the effects.

Now, there will be a leveling system.
This goes without saying EVERYTHING will take very very small parts in leveling up the players level and soft skills for the humans.
Mining in warzone will help especially for the levels.
As well as angels ability to craft with a lot of money there exp and they can sell it off.

Demons will level up to earn these in order:
Growing claws (More damage), Craft poison
Ability to have speed burst of 1 second (Cooldown)
Instant damage bobble. (Cooldown)

Humans will have a lot to level up:
Strength level 1 (medium hardness to get), with speed 1, Craft stone sword now.

Strength level 2 (Hard af to get), with speed 1, jumpboost 1, Craft iron sword now. Can craft bows now.

Strength level 3 (No lifes will be almost sure to get this), with speed 2, jumpboost 1, Craft diamond sword now. Can craft bows now. Can select ONE skill to gain (Cheaper crafting and others.)

Angels :
Gain wings
Throw lightning bolt
Ability to use wings
Thunder bubble.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, I AM WILLING TO PAY, BUT THIS JOB IS MORE OF A PARTNERSHIP SO EXPECT NOTHING BUT EXPERIENCE AND VOUCHERS COMING IN TO THIS JOB.

Again, i wish to work as a team instead of business like.

Contact me via skype or mc-market pms!
TheDragonKittens
Level 1 : New Miner