I need help creating a mod

AcidicProgrammer's Avatar AcidicProgrammer6/17/17 12:37 am
7/23/2017 9:54 pm
AcidicProgrammer's Avatar AcidicProgrammer
Hi i would like to create a mod that adds basic city stuff such as, powerlines, realistic meat, realistic road signs, etc. sort of like Flenixcities
Game Version: 1.7.10
I have heard of Mcreator it's really useful but I have one problem, I don't know how to upload models you make and send them directly into Mcreator.
And I am not really good on making textures.
I will try to use Mr.Crayfish's Model Creator as it does seem really easy to use.
UPDATE:
I would like to hire anyone for making this mod and sending it to me,
yes I will give you credit for helping to make this mod possible but the only thing is,
if you do claim this mod/idea as yours, I will report you due to Copyright because I got this mod From Flenixcities but I'm just adding new things that it normally doesn't have

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU CHOOSE TO HELP VOLUNTEER/GET HIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD, I CANNOT REALLY PAY YOU
If you would like to volunteer, PLEASE PM me! Thank you
AcidicProgrammer
Level 25 : Expert Engineer