A good phone for around 150$(around 135eu)

Azrath's Avatar Azrath6/19/17 5:08 pm
1 emeralds 523 9
6/23/2017 7:13 pm
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
Hello!

So since I found a job I wanted to get rid of my old Huawei G630 phone. It still working fine but for apps I started using more and more every day its not enough. 4GB internal memory wont cut it any more and neither does 8GB SD card.

Anyways I seen Huawei P8 Lite and I was wondering what are your opinion on this phone? You had it? Seen it at the store? Maybe your friend has it? I need to know info before buying it and everyone online says it performs well, only in games it lags but I do not play games on phone so I do not really care about that. Tho my friends, 2 of them I asked about phone says it is not good as it looks like.

So I am open to any opinions and suggestions on what phone to get, I am in love with Huawei brand as I had G300 as my first android phone and to my surprise it still works, not like in its glory days but its still usable, same with G630 but it is getting a bit old for my taste.
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher