YouTube Collabs and More

Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster2/3/17 1:45 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 41
8/9/2017 7:21 pm
Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster
Hello ladies and gentlemen this is Thee_Gamemaster I am currently starting my YouTube channel its still small but we have to start somewhere right? Anyways I am looking for people who are willing to join in on all the fun that my channel will provide. But I'm not going to use you to help me I will help you with your channel as well. If you need help with your channel or if you want me to collaborate on your channel I will be more than happy to do so as much as I can. I have big plans for my channel and the list just keeps growing the more I work on it. One of the major projects for my channel will come from Minecraft it will be a massive Minecraft role playing story that I have been working on for years I already have it setup into seasons, the only problems are as follows, no people to help build the massive cities in the story and no people to fill the shoes of the characters in the story. If you are up to make a difference on your channel and mine then send me a message on YouTube, Steam or Skype. Lets all make a difference not just for us but for the people around us.

Thee_Gamemaster

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353
Steam: Thee_Gamemaster (Blue GM logo)
Discord: Thee_Gamemaster#1156

Even when times are tough you should never give up on what you want to achieve.
Never give up.
Thee_Gamemaster
Level 1 : New Explorer