Official BlackArcPvP YouTube Application Post!

BlackArcPvP's Avatar BlackArcPvP6/15/17 5:55 am
1 emeralds 204 2
6/21/2017 8:28 am
BlackArcPvP's Avatar BlackArcPvP
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the official post of BlackArcPvP YouTube Group Application Post.

In this post, I will be explaing who BlackArcPvP are and what they do! So sit down and enjoy the read!

BlackArcGaming.
Many legends told of a powerful clan filled with fierce warriors. No man was left in the wake of the destructive path.
One day the clan seemed to disappear without a single trace. Several evil men decided this was their chance to attack
the clans homeland. The city and land was plunged into non-stop war and hatred for over 100 years, but one day a warm
light entered the city for the first time. Then on the hill known as BlackArc hill 3 fierce humans stood. The evil ones
laughed as they charged towards the humans, then without a hesitation one of the humans tears a dangerous sword from his bag
charging at them. The other two quickly followed up, one carrying a bow that never missed it's target, and the other one
an axe that shattered any armor or shields it touched. They fought long and hard but killed the evil ones freeing the city,
the warm light seemed to spread more as the warriors disappeared. From this day forward those 3 are called BlackArcPvP

Now that you have read the backstory of BlackArcPvP, I shall explain the further process of this post. First, there will be Positions available and what they do. Secondly, there'll be the formats for the correspondent position.Lastly, there will be a small fan art picture that was brought in and I thought it was cool!
Positions

Filmer- In this role, you would be one of the filmers on the team. Your job is get the good content to be sent to the Editors through MEGA. I recommend using OBS unless you are willing to pay for programs.
Editor - In this role, you will be editing all the videos that the filmers send in. Every video must include the BlackArcGaming Introduction.
Graphics/GFX - In this role, you will be in control of creating the special channel art, animation pictures, and most of those animation jibber jabber that I can never seem to learn.
Manager - This role may control a lot of power in BlackArcPvP, but it is nearly impossible to get applying on the first go. This role requires a lot of time and effort put into the channel.

Formats

Filmers
Minecraft username:
Recording software:
Computer specs:
Discord/Skype:

Editor
Minecraft username:
Editing software:
Computer specs:
Discord/Skype:
How much experience do you have with editing?:

Graphics Manager
Minecraft username
Recording software:
Editing software:
Computer specs:
Discord/Skype:
How much experience do you have with editing?:

Thank-you for reading this post, I hope that we can get a lot of awesome applicants! Just before I end this, I would love to say a big fat Thank-You to DatingSimulation for writing the backstory! Now enjoy the art some fan made below and if you need to discuss any further information with me; please feel free to contact me @ discord: ArcPlays #7682

BlackArcPvP
Level 1 : New Miner