I'm willing to host you a server for FREE!

Cosmopath's Avatar Cosmopath6/19/17 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 376 2
6/21/2017 7:03 pm
Cosmopath's Avatar Cosmopath
Both in celebration of me finally getting the infrastructure down to launch my own website and in appreciation of the active members of this great community that I've been a part of since 2014, I'm doing a little giveaway.

With my own dedicated server rig with enterprise-grade hardware, I am willing to host a server for one person. It will have 512MB of RAM with a cap of 10 players (if you'll be installing plugins on Spigot or something you may want to lower this). I guarantee a rate of 99% uptime or more, and I'm willing to install any .jar file you want if you don't want Vanilla, and any plugins you want. World file imports can be done as well. Here's some more information if you're interested.

Just post here if you want this, and I'll decide who's the "winner" (for lack of a better word) in a few days. I prefer active accounts with a decent amount of posts, because a big part of this is giving back to the community, but all entries are welcome. Let me know what you'd be using the server for in your post, too. Thank you for reading!

(note: if the link to the FAQ on my site isn't allowed please let me know and I'll take it down)
Cosmopath
Level 28 : Expert Scribe