Mysterious player

FailKing's Avatar FailKing1/30/17 3:20 pm
1 emeralds 596 7
7/16/2017 5:48 am
Kawaii TapuLele's Avatar Kawaii TapuLele
When i was playing on my creative world,i was building a massive city with my best friend.Then i saw a house on fire.My friend said that was a glitch and we build the house again.Then another house was burned with lava and i thought that someone is destroying our houses,and we were the only players on the server.Later i saw a sign saying "One by one gone" and i was scared.My friend saw the sign too and we turned around and a obsidian cube covered in water spawned.We got in and we saw head with our skins on it.My head was named "You die" and on my friends head said "Bad fortune awaits" and i saw a sign that says X=1421 Z=30 Y=537.We got to the coordinates and a big tower was there.Inside of it there was a black man with white eyes.He said "You two were that stupid to fall on my trick"and we answered "What do you want from us?!".He said to us try and escape and we couldn't break any block,like we were in adventure mode.I banned him and he couldn't join the server again.I teleported to our city and i saw nothing,just grass,like we didn't build anything.Then we saw a guy called Steve joined our server,but he was not whitelisted.He said "You cant escape my curse,when i get in your world,you cant get me out,i am null"I tried to kick him but he said "Dont try to mess with me,or i will punish you!".I tried to put him in a cage and he was mad.He said "DONT,1 more chance".i trapped him again and he crashed my game.Then my background changed in words.It said YOUR END IS HERE.I was scared and i tried to delete minecraft,and there was no files on my computer.Then my computer shut down and before that i saw my background changed in words SAY BYE TO YOUR COMPUTER.i couldn't start my computer so i unplugged the wires and plugged them in again.My computer started working then like nothing happened.
Click to reveal
This is not real,its just a creepypasta,dont take it real
FailKing
Level 1 : New Miner