The minecraft war (True story about herobrine)

jonathanpecany's Avatar jonathanpecany11/5/16 10:55 am
8/2/2017 10:09 pm
CreeperA's Avatar CreeperA
You know how they said that herobrine is notch's brother well that is true. I'm using pac man the gostly adventures into this and if you ever watched the show well they were like lord Betrayus and president Spheros and they were brothers well 20 years ago in minecraft there was a war to see where people may spawn and if the nether won well it will be called the overworld and the overworld the nether but in the war herobrine and notch were teams until herobrine who was just Brine back then got killed and then after the war the war started again a couple months later but the general of the nether was not in charge herobrine was (he changed his name to herobrine). herobrine blamed it on notch because notch wouldn't come to the nether with him to destroy the real general but after that herobrine came back to live but he didn't have no eyes and destroy the general and took over the nether and now going to take over the overworld. That's the real story. I forgot to mention that during the war herobrine wearied black because he was burned and his face was mostly burned to but over time it got better.

This story is very true and notch wasn't the original creator of minecraft, the pc itself is the original creator of minecraft & notch after minecraft came out took all credit of the pc work and made herobrine come back as revenge so if you ever see herobrine it's the pc's revenge against notch because the pc was trying to make minecraft less famous. This is the real real story and the pc told me all about it. Not lying that pc really told me.
jonathanpecany
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect