Deagonner-PVP.US we need DEVS ADMIN MODS (PAYS)

OrionUriPlaysYT's Avatar OrionUriPlaysYT6/24/17 12:24 am
1 emeralds 381 8
7/6/2017 9:23 am
Jakerr's Avatar Jakerr
Hey what is going on guys im Orion. i have made a server got in to a bind and dont understand the whole tech bit. so I am relaying on you to put in an application and help me out. the server can hold 10k players and is OK but im not to sure on the tech field so i do need help.

Application Format:
Click to reveal
MC username
discord
--- List all experience below---

what do you normally play in minecraft

have you ever been banned on a server y/n
if yes why (wont condemn your application)

do you record on YT or stream to twitch.tv?
*still doesn't hinder the application*
OrionUriPlaysYT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
06/26/2017 8:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
Arcticbeast96
MC username ArcticBeast96
Age 21
timezone Central
skype N/A
twitter N/A
discord ArcticBeast96 #9164
--- List all experience below---
-Server Admin (super admin) on FallenKingdomz = controlled all the hiring donw on the server also had to make sure different task were complete for holidays. Scheduled and conducted 1 meeting a week with all of staff talking about ideas and topics to improve the server. I also looked through the ban appeals and reports on mods/admins
what do you normally play in minecraft:
i love to play minigames the most but i also play factions, hunger games the most.

have you ever been banned on a server y/n
if yes why (wont condemn your application)
Never have

do you record on YT or stream to twitch.tv?
*still doesn't hinder the application*I do not record but i do have software to do it and the editing software also.(film major)
06/28/2017 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OrionUriPlaysYT
ArcticBeast96, I reviewed your application with my staff, and I will tell you up front that I am looking for a "Professional" aspect in the application. So that means: Capitalization, punctuation, using words not numbers. So it shows me that you cut corners in that a simple application so that makes me believe that you would cut corners in the admin role. I'm sorry you are not what we are looking for in a staff member.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome