Sky Battle / Economy Survival - Need builders and Staff!

BugsBee_'s Avatar BugsBee_6/14/17 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 59
7/22/2017 2:18 am
BugsBee_'s Avatar BugsBee_
Hello everyone! I am making this post, as the title says, to find trustworthy, talented, and mature builders and staff on our 1.8.9 - 1.11 custom server!

Builders that help us and stay active will be much more likely to be accepted as staff on opening! If applying for moderator you will be expected to help us with other things to get the server started as well!

One of two servers is a very unique idea that I do not believe has been done before. A brief description of the server: The server is a Skyblock server, There will be wars between the islands and the goal is to get to the enemies loot box located at the center of each island. There will also be other minigames along with the island wars.

The server also has Economy Survival which was previously released, however we had to take it down due to a glitch on the spawn, it will also need rebuilt in some places that were effected. On Economy Survival you will farm items and sell them to rank up to the top. The server also has 10 prestige's for you to rank up to be the highest and best! The server allows for you to protect your land, any unprotected land will be available to be griefed and raided.

The building is already halfway finished, However we need a few more builders to put the finishing touches on the server and get the final things built.

The Sky battle server theme is steampunk, See the images below to see if you can fit the theme.

The survival server theme is medieval, No images for this server right now because it is shut off while we finish the Sky battle server.

To become a builder:
Minecraft Username:
Image(s) of your builds (With proof you built it.)
Discord Username (or skype):
How do we know we can trust you?:
Why do you want to be a builder on our server?:
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself:
Any additional information:

We will be doing various things to be sure you are trusted, do not bother applying if you are going to troll or ruin the server.

Images of what we have so far. Some of the items in these images are unfinished or will be deleted. (Be sure you can fit the theme!)

Moderator Application: (Will be expected to help finish building the server or help with other things that need done before opening.)
Minecraft Username:
How do we know we can trust you?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Have you been a Moderator before?:
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself:
Additional Information:
BugsBee_
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner