(AGN) Gaming Network Team/staff Recruitment - Beta

Psychowaffles's Avatar Psychowaffles6/28/17 2:19 pm
1 emeralds 217 4
7/28/2017 4:15 pm
Smanbg's Avatar Smanbg
Hello, some of you will have heard of me, most of you have not. My Minecraft IGN is psychowaffles. Dana is my real name. I am 20 years of age, and have always had a passion for technology, more on the entertainment/gaming end. I am searching for a team of well rounded, professional acting staff members to embark on this long journey with us.
There are not necessarily any direct qualifications needed to become a part of the AGN team. At AGN, we strive to provide our players with the best gaming experience we possibly can. We are constantly looking for ways to entertain our players. Here is a rough format of our Minecraft server / server features.

• Hub-Like spawn world. Where players will find various sorts of unique and popular changing mini-games, based on popularity / polls on the forums. Occasionally expect to find original game's, plugins and maps created by our very own AGN team.
• Pvp with towny or faction like pluggin world.
• Creative world plots for those whom wish to show off their creativity, and eventually to make an awesome AGN art gallery of various different structures!
• Vote for rewards?!
• Constant Updating, building, improvements. (little by little, does a lot!)
• Donator ranks with some pretty cool commands / perks! ( unlimited basic-non valuable blocks to assist you with builds and such, specialized kits depending on the rank you've purchased.)
• Well rounded, various sorts of staff, non authority and authority staff. Possible build team. Gfx designer, Dev, moderators, helpers, builders
• Unique ranking system - Slave - Serf - Peasant - Yeoman - lord - squire - knight - duke - king - Artisan - Help - Moderator - Admin - Owner[Pychowaffles]

Remember, Minecraft is only going to be a small part of our outstanding gaming network. There will also be multiple positions available not concerning Minecraft. Such as form AGN editor, Moderator, video editor, GFX designer, and so forth. We will get further into detail as the project gets closer to release, as we are only in beta stages at this moment in time. Please bear with us, and don't hesitate to embark on this mysterious journey into the magical abyss of the interwebs.

If you would like to become a part of this project, feel as though you can assist in any way what so ever, or if you are just out right interested Contact me via Skype: Prodigygaming1 (Dana Joseph)
Psychowaffles
Level 1 : New Network