A Late Introduction

_inactivity's Avatar _inactivity7/16/17 4:01 am
1 emeralds 226 3
7/17/2017 12:55 pm
striker107's Avatar striker107
Hello!
Didn't realize this was a thing we did here.
Anyhow-

I'm Molly, a systems programmer who does all sorts of weird things with Minecraft and the Minecraft protocol.

I'm an avid writer and- well- programmer who enjoys long conversations and inside jokes. Roasting in group chats is mandatory.

I also like looking at new projects- there's just something that gets me about unexplored ideas, haha.

Hit me up if you have a project you're excited about and want to share or just want to talk.

Looking forward to meeting more people around here.

-MMM <3
_inactivity
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2017 12:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Welcome to PMC, if you want to chat about stories and stuff send me a PM. Don't know what else to say... then I guess it's goodbye for now.
07/17/2017 11:56 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Welcome to PMC! I like to write as well, I've written such classics as umm . . . Unfinished Draft #1324; that one story I've not bothered to wrap up. I'm also working on a map I think's gonna be amazing; key word being think. It is important to note I thought hummus was going somewhere. Granted, this is why no one trusts me when I redict the future. Although, I did successfully predict the coming of Monday this week, so that's another thing for me.

If ye wanna meet other peeps I recommend da chat, just wait there long enough and ye'll find someone ye like talking to . . . enough.

And btw, if ye do see parshu, ask him for some free ground parshu. Or Ren3DM, it doesn't matter too much.
07/17/2017 9:28 am
Level 22 : Expert Dolphin
RealAsiimov
Hello!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome