Feeling bored in minecraft a lot,what can I do?

aghostess's Avatar aghostess7/16/17 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 436 7
7/19/2017 8:00 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
Hey guys , look I really Love playing minecraft.

But I have an issue with boredom and my playing with minecraft is less consistent .

I get bored of the game every now and again I get bored with just hacking away at blocks and I am a creative somebody because I love creation.

I have another feeling of interest in the game because I love exploration and gathering loads of resources.

I love minecraft But this bored feeling in minecraft I want to take it out of my emotions.
is this normal?
do we all feel this way with the game?
but one thing I am never going to do is quit minecraft for good. Just sometimes I need a break from it but I am never going to stop playing it.

How can I mentally overcome boredom in Minecraft?
Minecraft is a very interesting game that no other games have.

I Just need to get overcome the bored feeling and replace it with a goal.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer