Project Mythverse - All Staff Needed!

puffablesPMC's Avatar puffablesPMC7/17/17 8:23 am
7/29/2017 5:21 am
puffablesPMC's Avatar puffablesPMC
I have a developed idea for a roleplay server, and need staff to help me create and run it. If anyone would like to be a staff member, just PM me or comment your application here. The basics are that there are 6 races you can choose from, 4 competing to become the leading race (Unicorns, Dragons, Phoenixes and Animajis), 2 as support (Gods and Demons). There will be many events to decide which race leads that month. Each race has a god, and a selected representative, to be their leaders. Gods and Demons will be Staff and VIPs. The four other races will be public. I hope somebody will take interest in this.
Application-
Minecraft Name:
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other)
Why you think you should be staff:
Building Skill:
Creativity Skill:
Also, I am very sorry but I do not have Skype or discord. If the staff want, they are free to communicate on these platforms, but it is not required. Thanks!
~Cherri
puffablesPMC
Level 1 : New Network