MCEdit Won't Load World?

actionguy87's Avatar actionguy873/12/12 11:09 pm
1 emeralds 26.3k 15
3/5/2014 1:00 pm
x_giggity55's Avatar x_giggity55
Hello everyone. I am currently building my second adventure map on my Minecraft server. Today, I moved the world into my Single-player saves so I could open it up on MCEdit and move the spawn point. Well, I move the world into my saves, opened it up and explored for a a bit, and then tried to open the world on MCEdit. For some reason, all I get is a big blue void. I reinstalled MCEdit and that didn't fix anything. HELP!

Thanks
-actionguy87
actionguy87
Level 59 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/12/2012 11:25 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Architect
actionguy87
It is a 1.2.3 world. Does that mean I will just have to wait to MCEdit to release an update... or will they ever?
03/12/2012 11:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Oh, I'm sure it will update. But yeah, you will have to wait.. Unless there's something I'm missing, as I haven't checked if there was an update for a few days now.. Try using the latest version of McEdit. It may be a dev build or something, but it should work.
04/24/2012 2:06 pm
Level 42 : Master Geek
avmf8
I don't want to wait months to finish my world. It is big I still have allot to do I can't do that all in creative mode it would take me 200+ years if I did that.

Just opening the world in game ruins me being able to edit it? I used the latest version I did a small thing in Minecraft I basically put a forest on a floating island.

MY world is a massive floating island that has broken into pieces floating over a void. I don't want to now have to learn to use voxel snipper to finish it. I honestly dont think MC edit will ever get updated. There has been an end zone for how long and it still can't be edited?

That means I won't be able to finish my map this year or ever for that matter.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome