Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Server

Superguy0009's Avatar Superguy00094/25/11 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 16
1/3/2013 4:09 pm
sordxyx's Avatar sordxyx
Alright, now even though I don't know anyone who is doing this, just imagine it. You have this gigantic city, like rome (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ins-creed/), where there are two teams, templars and assassins. u have a civilian identity that you can use to walk around and buy stuff, but then you can put on armor that covers up your name and you can go attack, assasinate and carry out missions. Templars and assasins fight for control of the city, kind of like a giant capture the flag , but with more strategy and with hiding identities. If you loose your armor during a battle and get found out, you can run and hide, or be arrested and stuck in jail until you escape. the kind of armor you use depends on ur level (Leather-recruit, iron-assassin,diamond-master assassin, gold-head assassins) and if you get head assassin, u rule all of the assassins, but if u get capture, someone takes your place

that's practically all i got so far...what do you think? i am open to suggestion
Superguy0009
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer