[HOT][FREE] Need help setting a server up? Then look here!

DAP's Avatar DAP4/1/12 8:02 pm
4/19/2012 8:59 pm
DAP's Avatar DAP
Hi,
I'm DaAwesomePwner, and I am a person who finds you the cheapest host, sets it up for you, manages all your plugins, and makes it so you can play on the server perfectly!

WHAT I DO:

Like I said, I find the cheapest host, set it up, and make it so you can play just the way you want!

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

It's free! I do this for enjoyment, and since I can't afford to go left and right paying for minecraft servers, I do it for other people! It's fun for me (I know, wierd right?)

HOW DO I KNOW THIS ISN'T A SCAM?

I have proof of doing this with another person! His name, mooseears. He needed help setting a server up, so he sent me the money, and found him the cheapest host. Then I set it up the way HE wanted it, while I suggested other stuff. Afterwards, I gave him the IP, and I became the Co_Owner, and his plugin manager. Whenever he needs help, I help him! I installed almost all his plugins, and configure it correctly just for him! If you want proof, PM me and I will give the server IP.

HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE?

Just post on this thread, and I will send you my Skype, and we will go on from there!

Thank you for reading!
DAP
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Dragon