Ben 10 Mod

Minecraft Lyoko's Avatar Minecraft Lyoko2/29/12 8:40 pm
9 emeralds 57.9k 8
5/14/2012 7:28 am
aang's Avatar aang
ok, i need some help in making a minecraft mod

ok, so heres the deal, a friend of mine wants a minecraft mod for the original ben 10 omnitrix, but i cant code, i can make the items you need, say for example, the omnicore item you need to make the watch

surround a diamond with 4 lime dye to make the omncore

crafting the omnitrix itself:
top row: iron ingot, obsidian, iron ingot
middle row: Obsidian, Omnicore, obsidian
Bottom row: Iron ingot, button, inron ingot

now, i have a guy for making most of the humanoid alien skins, like upgrade and heatblast, but i need someone to program these exact things:

hold the watch in your inventory, right click and a screen pops up, hit the arrows to select between the aliens then clock on the icon that shows said alien

5 minute limit for alien time

Aliens and powers
Heatblast - Right click to shoot fireballs, can glide for 5 seconds by hitting jump twice
Wildmutt - Sixth sense of danger, faster running
Diamond head, can project diamond shards at enemies, diamond shard can not be used to cheat the game
XLR8 - Triple sprint
Upgrade - Can shoot green laser by right click, point at dispenser and right click to control Dispensers by hand
Ripjaws - better attacking underwater, swimming, cannot live on land for too long
Fourarms - can pick up stone with hands by punching it, hold stone in hand as fourarms to throw it by right clicking
Ghostfreak - Noclip (when shift is held down), scares mobs to death after 2 punches
StinkFly - Flying, right click to shoot slimeballs that stop mobs in there tracks
GreyMatter - 1 block high, hit e as grey matter to be able to craft 3x3 without crafting table

sounds cool, dont it? well its gonna be harder cuz you need certain things to make crystals that implement the alien into the watch

how that works
make a crystal, right clock with watch in hand, you will still have acess to your hotkey inventory, take a crystal out of that and put it in slot to left of alien selection GUI
Minecraft Lyoko
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon