Need GOOD and EXPERIENCED BUILDERS for live server.

Dec64's Avatar Dec644/11/12 3:06 pm
4/12/2012 2:00 pm
Dec64's Avatar Dec64
I run a server called CountVonCraft, we run on a decent dedicated server and have a steady small player base, i am looking to expand the RPG elements and needs towns/buildings built.

The server has been running for about a year now and we have spawn town laid out but i want a few more towns and to improve on spawn. I am looking for impressive builders only.

To apply just post your name and some pictures of work you have done, if you apply and i dont let you on the team dont take it personally, i am just looking for a certain style ect for the server.

Since the server is already live anyone caught abusing builder privileges will be out right banned, the normal gameplay must not be disturbed by new builds or players in creative.

Full staff positions may be handed out to people after builds if they are interested/fit the role as-well.

Check us at at CountVonCraft.net or ingame at play.countvoncraft.net to see what we already have!

I look forward to working with some of you real soon

p.s. Please only apply if you're over 14 years old.....and dont bring an ego with you.
Dec64
Level 1 : New Miner