MCEdit Won't Load World?

actionguy87's Avatar actionguy873/12/12 11:09 pm
1 emeralds 26.3k 15
3/5/2014 1:00 pm
x_giggity55's Avatar x_giggity55
Hello everyone. I am currently building my second adventure map on my Minecraft server. Today, I moved the world into my Single-player saves so I could open it up on MCEdit and move the spawn point. Well, I move the world into my saves, opened it up and explored for a a bit, and then tried to open the world on MCEdit. For some reason, all I get is a big blue void. I reinstalled MCEdit and that didn't fix anything. HELP!

Thanks
-actionguy87
actionguy87
Level 59 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
04/24/2012 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
runest234
I'd also like to note I'm using a 64-bit windows and downloaded 32-bit MCEdit, I'm not sure what makes difference it makes, but let us know if you have the same commonality. However, at this point I recommend switching to another map editor anyways. The program has chosen to be difficult with us and as of now there's no fix. So I'm gonna try and work with one of the other slightly less stable editors :p I'll check the form often if anyone wants this topic continued. It doesn't seem like many other people are here though, not sure how wide-spread the issue is. Either way it doesn't look like the program is gonna get updated
04/25/2012 6:26 pm
Level 42 : Master Geek
avmf8
''Which ones are those exactly? Because if I can't get another one its pretty much the end of me doing much on minecraft. See I like to build big things and I am not willing to spend months making one solitary thing. Sure its fine if I am just say building a pirate ship or something not too big. But I cannot build a city with this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome