How do I put schematics from worldedit/mcedit to my server?

ZT_Stephen's Avatar ZT_Stephen4/28/12 1:02 am
2 emeralds 93.8k 12
6/18/2017 6:05 pm
stjernerlever's Avatar stjernerlever
I am trying to put schematic files that I got from here and from makeing them in single player into my minecraft multiplayer server. I do not understand how I import them to my server and all that I just make the schematic/download the schematic and I dont know what to do from there. I cant find any good tutorials on how to do this. If any of you guys could help me out that would be great. Please teach me how to do it or link me to a website or video. Any help is greatly apriceated.
-ZT
ZT_Stephen
Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2017 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
stjernerlever
Hey guys!

Everything you say above makes sense to me. However, I am still having problems. In my single player client (.minecraft), I do not have the "schematics" folder. I know how to find the location and all that, and I do have it in my multiplayer server folder.

When I save schematics in my multiplayer world, I can find them on my computer. But, for some reason, I cannot locate those from my single player worlds (even with Search Everything).

I tried creating the schematics folder myself (as here: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thread ... dit.69345/ ).

I use version 1.11.2 of Minecraft, Forge and WorldEdit.

Any ideas how to locate the blasted schematics?

Thanks!
08/05/2016 1:02 pm
DeBedenHasen
Are you all really that dumb? My god...

Just go to %appdata%\.minecraft\config\worldedit\schematics and there you go, there are all your schematics saved! Then, you can copy them to the EXACT same spot on your server, e. g. SERVERNAME\plugins\worldedit\config\schematics or whereever they belong to on your server.

I still don't get it... Did none of you all involved in this EVER check all the files in %appdata%\.minecraft? Please go through all of your files BEFORE posting incorrect and confusing lies here... Thanks!
08/05/2016 1:48 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Saved me time

Also, SubHeadAdmin... er....
09/17/2012 10:52 pm
PiggyBaconCraftStaff
Ive got a server and ive had many requests how to upload your schmatics ok
Step 1: On single player get single player commands
Step 2: Do //wand
Step 3 Select your points
Step:4 type //copy
Step:5 now type //schematic save mcedit (FileName)
Step:6 It will say that your points have been saved
Step:7 Now go to .minecraft
Step:8 Click on mods
Step:9 Click Schematics
Step:10 Theres your schematic
Now to put it in your server
Ok now
Step:11 Go to your server file
Step:12 Go into plugins
Step:13 Find worldedit
Step:14 There will be a schematics folder and a config file put your singleplayer schematic in the servers schematic folder.

Popperpenguin. PiggyBaconCraft Staff™© -SubHeadAdmin-

Have a nice day!
08/05/2016 1:02 pm
DeBedenHasen
Not correct
07/12/2012 9:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
farmerboyk
Actually, this is what you do.
open a world, //wand, select blocks, say //copy, then say //schematic save schematicname(or it will tell you what to do) and then look in your .minecraft folder for the Schematics folder, and you will see schematicname. The folder has to be generated somehow And say someone made a building in MCEdit, you could also just place the schematic file in your schematic folder.
04/28/2012 1:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Prince
Gillz98
Heres how you really do it! Ok first search on your CPU for schematics and you'll find a file that's named schematics! Ok this is the file of your MCEDIT schematics. Then get whatever schematics you want from the file and make a schematics file in your server folder and put all the schematics from the schemaics folder in the search into the schematics folder in your server folder

Hope that helped!! You can pm me any time if you need help with anything about minecraft!
04/28/2012 1:27 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
Surseance
Open your server folder. Look for the plugins folder and open it. Find the worldedit folder and then open that. In there should be a config file and a folder called "schematics." Put them in there and enjoy!
04/28/2012 1:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
ajlittle
You have to put it into your schematics folder on your server, not your client.
04/28/2012 1:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer
ZT_Stephen
Um.. still dont get it. I know what your saying but this is what I do and it dosent work and ive done it with MCEDIT and SinglePlayerCommands. I make a schematic save it then copy the schematic to my schematic folder in .minecraft and it dosent work.
04/28/2012 2:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fight4Frag
Its very simple. You first need to make a scematics folder. To do that just make a simple schematic. So just make a 1 block by 1 block wide region or a box or something and then //copy it and then do //schematic save and fill out what they ask. Then that should Generate the Schematic folder. Then you'd drop the Schematic File into it and then reload your server. Finally, you'd do //schematic load (Name) and it'd put it where you are facing. <--- All this depends if you used the Single Player Version Of WorldEdit.

Have a Nice day,
Fight4Frag.com
04/28/2012 1:06 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Im not sure this is possible. The only thing I can think of, Is make the map on mcedit, Put it into your singleplayer world and put the singleplayer world into your world folder.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome