MindCrack Like Server

tomdawg43's Avatar tomdawg435/14/12 8:39 pm
6/17/2012 10:01 pm
yscho88's Avatar yscho88
Hello PMC! Myself, as I'm sure many of you do, watch big Minecrafters on Youtube such as Ethoslab, Guude, Bdouble0, Kurtjmac, Docm77, PauseunPause, VintageBeef, and a few others. Well, they do a small server that is private, called MindCrack. What I want is to make a small server, maybe 5-20 players, that will be active and on a lot, that are friendly and spontanius, and that we can all do server projects(big builds) or games/events like the Ultra Hardcore Series!

I can host a Hamachi, but I can't portforward:( If any of you can that would be great! Because I am looking for just a few people, the application might be a little long and extensive, but that is because I want this group of people to be friendly and nice! I also don't want this to be a "spawn some items build like crazy" thing. I want it to be legit unless we are all working on something!

Ok, before the app, these are the goals or stuff that I think would be fun to do!
-Regular PvE
-Ultra Hard Core/Survival Games
-Some multi-player maps(that would just be a few of us)
-Big Builds!
-Frequent online players

-24/7 Server So we can always be on!
-Maybe YouTube?!?

Great! Now that that's done, let's get to the fun part! The app!
Note: We will be skype chatting, so mic and skype is requiered. I will also probably skype interview you to get to know you and make sure you did not lie or anything. I will PM you and reply to you in this thread if I think you are fit for being in!

TimeZone/Country:
Skype(Yes or No):
Mic(Yes or No):
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)
Building-/10(Don't lie):
Friendly:
Creative:
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:
Why do you want to be on the server?:
Why should you be on the server?:
Any ideas for the server?:
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):

Reply to this smiley face -

Thanks and I hope this brings interest!
tomdawg43
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2012 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
yscho88
TimeZone/Country: EST (near Toronto)
Skype(Yes or No): Yes
Mic(Yes or No): Yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 7
Friendly: very
Creative: Yes. Photography is my hobby (if that counts.. lol).
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Of course!
Why do you want to be on the server?: I was searching for minecraft stuff and came across with those minecrack ppl. I really enjoyed watching so I've been watching most of beef's uploads and thinking of watching guudes now. I wanted to learn, do fun stuffs, and interact with awesome ppl.
Why should you be on the server?: I am very cooperative person, very enthusiastic about minecraft and the server. I get along with ppl very easily, and most of all, I love minecraft and the idea of building with ppl, doing big project with ppl... just whole thing about doing fun stuffs with minecraft.
Any ideas for the server?: Of course, you can't let anyone in the server (that includes me also). Rules for the server that everyone should follow. Creative name could be good. And more events that will involve ppl in the server.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): I'm in school that I tend to move every few months. And during that moving times, my computer wont be hooked up for few days.. so not sure if i'm eligible to host.
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Ya definitely. That's great idea actually.
06/10/2012 12:59 am
wyatt1215
TimeZone/Country: Russia
Skype(Yes or No): No
Mic(Yes or No): No
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 9
Friendly: Depends on if you are a Pussy
Creative: Most definitely
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: I will try to be on every day, but my location may prevent me from being on with many people.
Why do you want to be on the server?: I have yet to come across a decent minecraft server that suits my personality.
Why should you be on the server?: Because I can build.
Any ideas for the server?: A trading network in which everyone specializes in a certain job and buys and sells to other players. perhaps using gold as a currency.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): Yes but im not sure how smooth it will run.
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): No
06/04/2012 3:52 am
Scepterion
TimeZone/Country:Canada <3
Skype(Yes or No):Yep
Mic(Yes or No):Yep
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)7
Building-/10(Don't lie):8.5 ish
Friendly:Yes, Unless provoked
Creative:Yep
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:Yes I will
Why do you want to be on the server?:'Cause i've been a fan of the mindcrackers for a long time and have also been searching for a really good vanilla server for a while.
Why should you be on the server?:Cause I'm sexy and I know it <3
Any ideas for the server?:We should think of a good catchy name, similar to mindcrack I guess.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):No I can't sadly.
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):I could do my best, but I'm not sure.

I know I posted this a little late but please consider me if you follow through with the server!
06/02/2012 12:38 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Mattredsox
TimeZone/Country:Pacific/USA
Skype(Yes or No):Yes
Mic(Yes or No):Yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)8
Building-/10(Don't lie):7
Friendly:Very. I am very courageous and grateful for everything.
Creative: At times, I can think of brilliant ideas.
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Of course, I am very committed to minecraft and gaming. Besides school, minecraft is my pass-time!
Why do you want to be on the server?: I want to join a large gaming group.
Why should you be on the server?: I am very helpful and I am knowledgeable
Any ideas for the server?: Not a huge public one with newbies asking constant questions.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): Occasional hamachi hosting but thats it,
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Maybe. I am low on money at the time being.
06/02/2012 12:28 am
Elmos_FriendFTW
TimeZone/Country: arizona/ united states
Skype(Yes or No): yes
Mic(Yes or No): yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie) 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 9
Friendly: yes
Creative:yes
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: YES
Why do you want to be on the server?:because i am locking for a server like mindcrack that i can really take time and build huge building and castle and things like that.
Why should you be on the server?:i can help anyone out that needs help and i am able to build really great things
Any ideas for the server?: i have a few
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): no, sorry bad internet
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):if i had a debit card
05/31/2012 10:45 am
highfidelety
TimeZone/Country:central
Skype(Yes or No):yes
Mic(Yes or No):yes need a new one (looking for suggestions)
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)ive never tried realy becuase every server i am on they dont want it cause it lags it and i cant play single player for more then an hour lol.
Building-/10(Don't lie):modestly a 7
Friendly:yes i like to joke around though
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:yes like i said i want people to be social with while i am playing
Why do you want to be on the server?:i want to meet some cool people that want to build some epic stuff and joke around and prank each other
Why should you be on the server?:i am a fun guy everyone seems to like me cant say for sure im not in there head lol
Any ideas for the server?:i like the idea on minecrafted's channel were we would go through a dungeon or something and upload it to youtube
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):no my internet isent very gouud got the hardware but i live in a small rural area
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):yes i can
05/28/2012 9:29 pm
PausingDiamond
TimeZone/Country: Pacfic U.S
Mic(Yes or No): Kinda, I got a webcam I can talk on but crappy.
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 4
Building-/10(Don't lie): 5 Sumtimes
Friendly: Yes , if your friendly to me
Creative: Sum what
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Heall Yea! Exept for week days :l
Why do you want to be on the server?: Its based of MINDCRACK
Why should you be on the server?: I'm a great friend,real friendly and great caver.
Any ideas for the server?:Yes
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): No Sorry Im not in to that stuff
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):I don't have a paypal account
05/28/2012 11:58 am
ItsDanny
TimeZone/Country: US East
Redstone 7
Building 7
Friendly: Very
Creative: Yes lol very

Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Yeah especially when summer starts.

Why do you want to be on the server?: Mindcrack looks exciting and single player ive done about everything i wanna start over with other people lol
Why should you be on the server?:

Any ideas for the server?: youtube? lol

Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): Sorry
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Depends on my money situation at the time. Applying for jobs right now.
05/27/2012 7:03 pm
29erYoung
TimeZone/Country:West Coast U.S.
Mic(Yes or No):My computer mic sucks, but I can talk through Skype from my Ipad
Redstone-/10(Don't lie) 6 (I'm no Etho)
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8.5
Friendly: You bet
Creative: Yup
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: I'll try to be on as much as I can (Probably all the time during the summer)
Why do you want to be on the server?:I love the MindCrack server, and being on a similar server myself, makes me very excited.
Why should you be on the server?:Im friendly, creative and am eager to help out with any project that is needed
Any ideas for the server?:I don't know if there already is, but we should get a server name
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):Sorry, I wish I could
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): It will be difficult, but If I can, sure

Thanks for considering me!
05/27/2012 5:58 pm
talkingguy
TimeZone/Country:american easter
Mic(Yes or No):no
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)5-6 maybe
Building-/10(Don't lie):8-10
Friendly:yep
Creative:Oh yea
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: yes more then others.
Why do you want to be on the server?:i get bored with normal minecraft servers and all the griefing
Why should you be on the server?:i can help out in builds and help with some excitment.
Any ideas for the server?:dont let people grief or ruin the look of the land.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):no
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):i would try to but might not.

Reply to this smiley face
05/25/2012 3:43 pm
MattDann
TimeZone/Country: England
Mic(Yes or No):yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 6/7
Building-/10(Don't lie):7/8
Friendly:yes
Creative:now and then
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:i pretty much play at least an hour a day
Why do you want to be on the server?:i have been looking for a server like the mincrack server for a long time and i think this is the one
Why should you be on the server?: i am creative and not bad with the redstone i will help when needed and will love to play smp with people other than just a few mates
Any ideas for the server?:building
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): nope
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):most possible if i create a pay pal account ect. , im not poor

Reply to this smiley face -

Thanks and I hope this brings interest![/quote]
05/24/2012 11:36 pm
metzger30
TimeZone/Country:Central
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 8
Building-/10(Don't lie): 6
Friendly:Yes
Creative:Average I would say
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?:I want to find a server that is like mindcrack
Why should you be on the server?:I'm looking for a friendly community server and I'm willing to help
Any ideas for the server?:That we get it up and running
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):I can, but i would have to run it from my laptop. portforward or hamachi
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):Posssibly
05/22/2012 11:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheDarkPlayer
TimeZone/Country:California, United States
Mic(Yes or No): Yes Blue yeti
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)4
Building-/10(Don't lie):8
Friendly: I think I am. I let you decide that for yourself
Creative: Yes Definitively. I compose songs and am a musician that play in the northern all state band.
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?: Obviously
Why should you be on the server?: I think I am creative, helpful, and enjoyable to be around. I also love minecraft and would like to do youtube with you guys.
Any ideas for the server?: I think all my ideas were in your ideas.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): Hamachi though not 24/7 I have a sandybridge i5-2500k
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Maybe but it would be a bit difficult.
05/22/2012 8:45 pm
tomdawg43
Ok everyone! I know it has been a long wait but I have been really busy with school Sorry! So after reading through two threads that I posted(Link to other one-www.planetminecraft.com/forums/mindcrack-like-server-t85297.html ) I have decided that we have a fair amount of worthy applicants and players! I will be gone for a two days but when I get back, I will contact everyone that I think would be great for the group!
05/22/2012 8:45 pm
tomdawg43
Ok so I have been getting lots of interested players lately, thats great!
05/20/2012 11:57 pm
Syptric
TimeZone/Country: Eastern
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 5
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8
Friendly: Lol Idk I guess
Creative: Yes
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?: Boredom
Why should you be on the server?: I will be active. And I can record.
Any ideas for the server?: Mindcrack Ultra Hardcore
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): No sorry (not the best internet)
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Yep
05/20/2012 7:26 pm
JEWBA
TimeZone/Country:Wisconsin, United States
Skype(Yes or No):Yes, will tell u in-game
Mic(Yes or No):yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie) 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8
Friendly:yessir
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:yes
Why do you want to be on the server?:im sick of single player:]
Why should you be on the server?: I will be on alot and can help wherever needed
Any ideas for the server?: not at the moment but if i can see what u got so far maybe i can think of some
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): not sure
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): yup
05/14/2012 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
blackclaw24
24.121.179.50 My server. 24/7 Its multivers so you guys could have your own world.
05/14/2012 8:44 pm
Jake13Palmer
TimeZone/Country:US central
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): pretty crappy so 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8 or a 9
Friendly:Yes
Creative:Decent
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: YES
Why do you want to be on the server?: Like u said im also a big fan of these guys as well and would love a server like theres
Why should you be on the server?: I have a creative mind and i am also a nice guys that would be on ALOT
Any ideas for the server?: use the nether system like the guys
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): no srry
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): if i had a paypal or credit card
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome