Project Mythverse - All Staff Needed!

puffablesPMC's Avatar puffablesPMC7/17/17 8:23 am
7/29/2017 5:21 am
puffablesPMC's Avatar puffablesPMC
I have a developed idea for a roleplay server, and need staff to help me create and run it. If anyone would like to be a staff member, just PM me or comment your application here. The basics are that there are 6 races you can choose from, 4 competing to become the leading race (Unicorns, Dragons, Phoenixes and Animajis), 2 as support (Gods and Demons). There will be many events to decide which race leads that month. Each race has a god, and a selected representative, to be their leaders. Gods and Demons will be Staff and VIPs. The four other races will be public. I hope somebody will take interest in this.
Application-
Minecraft Name:
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other)
Why you think you should be staff:
Building Skill:
Creativity Skill:
Also, I am very sorry but I do not have Skype or discord. If the staff want, they are free to communicate on these platforms, but it is not required. Thanks!
~Cherri
puffablesPMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2017 5:21 am
puffablesPMC
I will dm everyone who got in also, the server wont be up much for a few weeks as I am away a lot... hopefully will be back up fully after, maybe ported to a better server
~Cherri
07/27/2017 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatCpt
Minecraft Name: ThatCpt (Just call me Cpt, it is easier, if accepted)
Role you are applying for: Builder
Why you think you should be builder: I am an experienced builder, having built on many servers, along with many projects. Though I have not been building for servers for a particularly long time, I am proficient, can work quickly, and am professional, though not above the occasional pranking, both by and against me, bringing a sense of humor to any project. I build best in a medieval-fantasy style, but can work in almost anything but modern or futuristic. Though I work best as a single unit, I am able to work well on a team, provided everyone on the team knows what's what, so to speak. I am able to be on often, though less so during the school year. If you wish for references, feel free to ask.
Building Skill: 9
Creativity Skill: 6
07/27/2017 5:52 pm
ChaCha47
IGN:ChaChaCreeper47
Role you are applying for: Mod
Why you think you should be staff:I may not be old but I am still mature and I know how to use all the commands required. I also have quite a bit of free time to put into the server.
Building Skill:4.5
Creativity Skill:8
07/27/2017 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Metis
Minecraft Name: Metis_
Role: General Staff
Why I think I should Be Staff: I think I should be staff as i have already ran a lot of minecraft servers and been staff on a lot of servers. I would also help with building even if I wasn't a builder and I like to use command blocks so I could help make some cool stuff to make your roleplay more immersive
Building Skill: 6-7
Creativity Skill: 10
07/27/2017 7:32 am
thomaspj_10
Minecraft Name: thomaspj_10
Role you are applying for: mod/admin
Why you think you should be staff: I have allot of experience with being staff on server and I owned a few servers my self. I am really mature for my age. I know how to deal with hackers, spammers, glitchers. My native langue is: Dutch and my second langue is: English. (I am able to help with plugin coding and server/website setup to)
Building Skill: 5
Creativity Skill: 9

-Thomas
07/27/2017 1:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ImmortalEren
Minecraft Name: ImmortalEren
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other) Admin/General Staff.
Why you think you should be staff: As I'm sure it's been written in tons of other applications, I'm going to follow suit because it's true for me. I have plenty of experience with every aspect and role that comes with being a staff member of a server, be it with plugins, working as, and with, a mature team, managing players, and delivering just, yet fair punishments to rulebreakers. I believe I would be an excellent addition to the team because I have a knack for people. My skills are superb in the area of communication, management, organization, and pretty much anything to do with people. I also do have other talents which don't particularly seem important to mention at this point, but I will let you know if they happen to be useful .
Building Skill: 4/10. I can't lie, I happen to be god-awful at building 5/7 days of the week, but sometimes I can be useful
Creativity Skill: At any given time, my minimum is 7-8/10. But, as everything else, it spikes up sporadically, so you might find my ideas quite unique and helpful

I hope that even if I'm declined, you find more useful people to help make a successful server!
07/26/2017 11:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ImmortalEren
Yeah, unfortunately some people had their posts deleted over the forums from what I can tell. Just write another one, it's not that hard. I have to do it too, yknow ;<
07/27/2017 1:42 pm
Yakaka
Well that sucks!

Minecraft Name:_Yakaka
Role you are applying for: mod or general staff
Why you think you should be staff?: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like helping people for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I see myself as a good member of your team.
Building Skill:I am really bad at building so 3.5
Creativity Skill:6.5
07/26/2017 6:10 pm
Yakaka
Um i posted a forum for staff
and it isnt here...
07/22/2017 10:23 am
Aahil
The server is down please fix it

-Aahil10
07/21/2017 1:45 pm
MicityMicToes
Minecraft Name: MicityMicToes
Role you are applying for: Admin
Why you think you should be staff: I think I should be staff because I have a high level of maturity. I am also glad to help anyone in need of help. You can consider me a nice person. I also enjoy administrating servers and anyone who breaks the rules will get punished. I am also very active. Considering me to be on the team will definitely be a good decision.
Building Skill: 8/10
Creativity Skill: 7.5/10
07/21/2017 11:24 am
puffablesPMC
Ailuros and Ahil, check your Pms!
~Cherri
07/21/2017 3:02 am
Aahil
Minecraft Name: Aahil10
Why you think you should be staff: I think I should be staff because I'm very mature and nice. I am on about 6-7 hours a day. I'm a very nice guy and will help any clan who needs help. I will be a very useful asset. I assure you that you will not regret accepting me. Also I've been staff on lots of games for example Roblox and Unturned and Minecraft. For minecraft I was Admin and Head-Mod.
Building Skill: 8/10
Creativity Skill:9/10

Please tell If im accepted on Plant Minecraft
07/21/2017 2:20 am
puffablesPMC
How could you. You are officially banned. Anyone else who was thinking of GRIEFING, I can tell if its you. Never trust pinkguyispink. I left him alone on the server and this is what he does. (there is more but its confusing console log stuff so idk if I should include it but I have pictures of the console if anyone wants proof I didn't just type it out)

[21:22] [Server thread/INFO]: pinkguyispink issued server command: //set tnt
~Cherri >:(
PS- this is still open for any nice people who aren't going to grief it.
07/21/2017 8:56 am
PinkGuyIsPink
I'll still be trusted on many servers
07/21/2017 2:45 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
Ailuros
Oh, I feel so bad, I'll apply and promise, not to grief, you just can't trust some people.
[b]Application-

Minecraft Name: ImAiluros

Age: (Don't worry, there are no restrictions.) 14, turning 15 in late September.

Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other) I am fine with any position, I would consider myself a good builder, as I watch a lot of tutorials, and have learnt a lot from them. So, either mod/builder, and work my way up!

Why you think you should be staff: I believe the roll of a staff member isn't so much being mature, minecraft is a kids game, you don't need to be mature to be good at it. I think you should consider letting me into the team, because I have had experience with being a helper, even though it was a small server, I still learnt a few things, and hoping this one can teach me more, thank you for reading, sorry it was so long!

Building Skill: I would consider my building skill to be a 8-9/10, I'm not the best at defences/mechanisms however I do know a little redstone, and can make things look quite pretty, in my opinion.

Creativity Skill: I would say I'm quite creative, however do like some ideas others make, and use there ideas, I'd say around a 7-8/10m depending on how you look at it.

Also, I am very sorry but I do not have Skype or discord. If the staff want, they are free to communicate on these platforms, but it is not required. Thanks!
07/21/2017 2:07 am
puffablesPMC
Check your PMs! ^-^
~Cherri
07/21/2017 1:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Masonhgg
Minecraft Name: Masonhgg

Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other) Mod

Why you think you should be staff: I am a very helpful person and I could improve the server by help building or making creative ideas. Also, I am very good with projects so I can help with projects and I can get them done nice and neat to what u like Lastly, I am good with time management because I know as a moderator or any staff position u need to be good with time management so i am!

Building Skill: 7/10

Creativity Skill: High and I am good at creating ideas for the server like I said above so yeah!!!!!

Also heres some thing u should know about me: I am very loyal I treat people with full respect! Lastly, I really want this position because I really want to help improve this server and make it better and make u happy! owww yeah btw I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years so I am good with plugins commands etc... so yeah
07/21/2017 1:38 am
puffablesPMC
Boop!
still open <(,,- w -,,)>
~Cherri
07/20/2017 12:32 pm
puffablesPMC
Check your Pms!
Also Still open!
Boop!
~Cherri
07/19/2017 8:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil
Minecraft Name: TrapKingCemil
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other): Builder
Why you think you should be staff: I've been a part of numerous servers and have helped them build a variety of maps, spawns, etc. I believe I can also help you out.
my portfolio is linked as well, do check it out - https://imgur.com/a/oZosJ
Building Skill:8-9
Creativity Skill: 9
07/19/2017 7:50 pm
Koschei
Minecraft Name: Morderi

Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other): Admin, Lore Manager/Writer (if needed)

Why you think you should be staff: I believe that I'm suitable for the staff position because of my maturity, experience, and values. I'm often told that I act much older than I am, that I'm 'too mature' or I 'know too much' for my age. I have extensive experience with nearly every staffing position available on Minecraft servers, and I'm familiar with the duties and requirements of them all. I value justice and equality over all else, often setting aside my personal liaisons and emotions to settle disputes impartially, in such a way that everyone leaves it satisfied or - at the very least - with an understanding.

Building Skill: 4/10 at exterior structures (i.e. walls, roofs); 6-7/10 at interior decorations.

Creativity Skill: 10/10.

Thanks for considering me,

§ k
07/19/2017 4:44 pm
puffablesPMC
boop!
07/19/2017 6:38 am
puffablesPMC
Check your PM's
Also this is still open, so
'boop!'
~Cherri
07/18/2017 4:19 pm
PinkGuyIsPink
lol
07/18/2017 4:07 pm
puffablesPMC
boop!
Still open, Especially need builders!
07/18/2017 10:26 am
puffablesPMC
Thank you all for applying, the server is currently offline but I will message all of you the ip as soon as it is back up!
~Cherri
PS -There are still many spots left if anyone else would like to join as the server has only just opened!
07/18/2017 12:04 am
DinosourLover007
Minecraft Name: xMadaraOtsutsuki
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other): General Staff
Why you think you should be staff: I should be staff because i have extensive knowledge of plugins, Management, And Advertising. I think i can help the server grow and evolve over time with enough dedication and hard work.
Building Skill: 7/10
Creativity Skill: 9/10
07/17/2017 11:51 pm
SwagTasticCraft
Minecraft Name: Adam_89
Role you are applying for: (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other) Admin
Why you think you should be staff: I have much experience with hackers, so i know how to spot them and the best way to deal with them
Building Skill:4-5
Creativity Skill:9-10
07/17/2017 11:31 pm
AtreyuYT[]
Minecraft Name: AtreyuPlayz
Role you are applying for: Manager or Admin
Why you think you should be staff: I think I should be staff because, I believe that I will benefit the server in tons of ways! I am responsible and reliable, and I dedicate my time to the server. I always try getting along with others and respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me.
Building Skill: 7
Creativity Skill: 8.5
07/17/2017 11:24 pm
MrCloudMC
Minecraft Name: CloudPanda
Why you think you should be staff: I think I would be a good Candidate for the position because of the experience I have as a Moderator, I will moderate the server. Example : Checking Chat, Watching players, Helping Staff/Players, and breaking up fights if any happen. I wll help the server with anything you guys need like Commands, Permission, Moderating over Players, and Plugins. I also hate players or staff who abuse there power but I will help stop those staff I will also help with all of the threats or Criticism by Contacting an Higher Position if I don't have the power to stop him, or I will stop them by Muting, so the threats can't continue after the mute is up. If they continue, I will stop them with a kick or longer mute after that it will be a temp ban or perm ban depending on the seriousness of the threat or situation. I am also great at being along with others and I am always will to help to make the server become more popular.
Building Skill: 7.5
Creativity Skill: 8-9
07/17/2017 11:10 pm
cooldude34u
Minecraft Name: Reiniti
Why you think you should be staff: All the work that I do, I am always working to my best abilities. I have never let down someone in the community, who is unable to attend to their needs and is in need for someone to be capable with them and understand them. I am very efficient and experienced, when I do my work. I always get it done and do it fast, but understand as I'm going through it. I show great amount of respect and responsibility when it comes to working for something that needs trust. From the 2-3 years that I have worked, for every single community that I have worked with, I am bound to not let down any single person.

Building Skill: 4

Creativity Skill: 10.
07/17/2017 9:44 pm
BryanH_
Minecraft Name: BryanH_
Role you are applying for: Mod/Builder
Why you think you should be staff: I like to think I am pretty useful, I have done a bit of everything.
Building Skill: If i had to rate 1-10 I think I would be a 7
Creativity Skill: 1-10 I would think a 8
07/17/2017 2:32 pm
puffablesPMC
boop! ^-^
07/17/2017 9:30 am
puffablesPMC
Hello! Thanks for Applying, sorry I took a while to respond! I will PM you both the IP
~Cherri
By the way, the server has just started and we need to do a lot of building and preparation things for when I fully open it so I would really appreciate if I could get a few builders too!
~Cherri
07/17/2017 9:04 am
PinkyGaming
Minecraft Name: CreativePink
Role you are applying for: Admin/Mod (Admin, Mod, Builder, General Staff, Race Leader, Other)
Why you think you should be staff: I mature and I and pretty good at running servers and setting them up. I know how to do Pex permissions and configuring too, I think I should be staff because I love to roleplay and would love to help out with your brilliant idea! I know how to set up a lot of plugins in game, and I'm willing to learn how to use plugins! I'm very mature and can help with building if needed (I'm pretty good at terraforming) and would love to help out!
Building Skill: 1-10 about a 7
Creativity Skill: 1-10 about an 8-9
07/17/2017 8:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
420Corn
Minecraft Name: CodexVirus
Role you are applying for: Admin/Mod
Why you think you should be staff: Im older and i have ran a few MC servers in the past Plus i have basic Knowledge of Plugin Config
Building Skill: a 4-5
Creativity Skill: 8-9.5
07/17/2017 9:17 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
420Corn
Shes not responding Hummm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome