☁ Project Ventus ☁ Looking for Helpers, Mods, and more! ☁

Fringerguy's Avatar Fringerguy6/28/17 2:20 am
1 emeralds 22
Project Ventus

Hello! I'm Holo, and I'm one of the two owners here on Project Ventus! Today we are looking to put together a mature team of staff members! Applications for Helper and Moderator are open today. If you are interested in becoming Admin, apply for Moderator and any applications that stand out might be subject to Admin. You also have the ability to be promoted from Moderator to Admin.

Project Ventus is not open to the public and is under development.

If you are looking to become a developer (we pay), a builder, or any other special rank, go ahead and add me on Discord (name is at the bottom).

What is Project Ventus?

Project Ventus is a hardcore Skyblock server. We aim to bring back the old days of Skyblock where you couldn't /warp to a shop and buy everything you need to for your island. Now, on Ventus, you will use custom challenges, achievements, and a player-built economy to gather your items. All items that are not in our very limited shop will be available via custom loot tables, meaning you can get blocks and items from mobs and animals! The main source of gaining economy on Ventus will be challenges. Some challenges will be repeatable and a main source of income. Some may want to grind challenges while others will monopolize by selling the loot they get from mobs!

Today we are looking for mods and helpers to begin building the staffing team we need to maintain our server! We are looking for experienced and mature players that are interested in creating an enjoyable experience for all the players on Project Ventus. We have a Discord that you will gain access to if you are accepted. Also, before applying please take a look at the rules, as they are very important! You will lose your staff position if you fail to properly enforce and follow these rules, so read carefully!

Application Requirements:

- We prefer that applicants are over the age of 16 (if you are under 16, we will conduct a voice interview with you)
- We prefer that you will be available at least 2-3 hours day. The more you are available the better.
- You must have Discord.
- We prefer that you are able to voice chat/have a mic.
- We prefer that you have some kind of previous experience in being staff on a Minecraft server.

Helper Application:

Moderator Application:

Again, if you are looking to be a paid developer, builder, or any other staff position, consult that with me on Discord.

Thank you, and good luck on your applications!

If you have any questions or concerns, add me on Discord:

Holo#7115
Fringerguy
Level 1 : New Miner