PurgeCraft SMP - Recruiting Youtubers and Twitch Streamers!

rainbowkappa's Avatar rainbowkappa6/26/17 1:45 am
1 emeralds 600 3
6/28/2017 2:49 am
Thomas_Lawson's Avatar Thomas_Lawson
Hello! My Name is RainbowKappa! I would like to introduce you to a new whitelisted SMP for youtubers & twitch streamers called PurgeCraft SMP. The SMP will be unlike other SMPs where it is like a normal smp for each season but at the end of each season, a purge will happen. If you do not know what a purge is, it is where all rules or laws of a place are not in place for a certain amount of time. This means there's no rules. You can kill, grief, and do whatever you want. Members of the SMP will be required to attend each season's purge to be able to participate in the next season. The only way to not be required to participate is to message RainbowKappa a reason why such as a doctor's appointment or etc.

Application :
IGN :
Twitch Streamer or Youtuber :
How many followers / subs :
Why do you want to participate? :
Anything else? :
rainbowkappa
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2017 2:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Thomas_Lawson
IGN :Java414
Discord ID :TheTractorG#9322
Twitch Streamer or Youtuber : https://www.twitch.tv/thetractorg
How many followers / subs : 15 im pretty new but plan on streaming at least every other day over summer if not every day
Why do you want to participate? : I love smp server i had one a while back and there just so fun being able to do things with the community and just having fun all together
Anything else? : i will be very active and i could help host fun server events and just help get everyone some good content to post and help everyone have fun. it would not be a mistake letting me join!
06/26/2017 9:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
Kickrad
Looks like an awesome idea! ill talk to some friends about it!
when do you think the series may start?
06/26/2017 4:43 am
Level 41 : Master Dragonborn
Bienkie
IGN : Bienkie

Discord ID : JordanVenter #7553

Twitch Streamer or Youtuber : YTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VMIX6KZZONPZOQFYR5pGA
How many followers / subs : 18 - Im relatively new

Why do you want to participate? : It would honestly be so fun to kill off as many of my "neighbours" as possible at the end of the season. This would also make for great content and help my sub and view count increase. been on YTube for about 1 and a half months, and finally started making better thumbnails using GIMP.

Anything else? : I have been super keen to make a SMP Series and I recently found a group or became part of a really organised group of YTubers. There are 5 of us all potentially keen to the series of yours. My hopes are that this will help my channel be found, as Ive recently fixed all my audio issues.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome