QuakeRealm| Looking for "Staff| "Players|

Fytch's Avatar Fytch5/25/17 5:47 am
6/16/2017 6:25 pm
Fytch's Avatar Fytch
Hello! I am Fytch, Owner of QuakeRealm. I have big ideas to make QuakeRealm a great server, but for that, I need a reliable staff team that I can trust and have the professional attitudes to make sure that players are being treated right whilst being apart of our community and themselves on top of that.

Plans:
Spawn(Done)
Arena(Not Yet)
Shop(Not Yet)
Plugins(Semi-Done)
Staff(Open Spots)

Info:

Ip:quakerealm.mcserver.ws
Email:QuakeRealmSup@gmail.com

If you wish to become a staff member of QuakeRealm, Here are the available ranks for you to apply for:

Available Ranks:

- Helper(3 spots)
- Mod(2 spots)
- Admin(2 spots)
- Head-Admin(1 spot)
- Developer(Most Needed!)
- Builder(3 so far)
- Manager(Needed!)

- Once you've set your eyes on one of the ranks you want to apply for, read the format below! -

=======================

Developer & Builder Application Format -

IGN - [Both]
Name - [Both]
Age - [Both]
Discord - [Y/N] [Both]
What rank are you applying for? - [Both]
What makes you a professional person? - [Both]
How well would you rate your skills as the rank you've chosen and why? - [Both]
Image of Builds - [Builder Only]
Can you code? - [Developer Only]
Are you good at Plugin Configuration & Solving bugs and finding fixes? - [Developer Only]
Proof of Plugins - [Developer Only]
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - [Both]

Helper & Mod & Admin Application Format -

IGN -
Name -
Age -
Discord - [Y/N]
What rank are you applying for? -
What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? -
How well do you think you will do your job as a Moderation / Administration Staff Member and why? -
Do you have any previous experiences of being a Mod or Admin? -
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? -

Management Position Application Format -

IGN -
Name -
Age -
Discord - [Y/N]
What motivated you to apply for a Management Position? -
Have you got any previous experience of being a Manager? - [Proof needed]
How well are you at Plugin Configuration? -
Have you been given tasks regarding Recruiting Staff Members before? -
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? -

=======================

Thank you for reading this thread,
Apologies if there was too much writing,
Best of luck to all those who are going to apply,
I will review your application once i have seen it,
Thanks.

~Fytch
=======================
Fytch
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2017 6:25 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/15/2017 9:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Waldxn
IGN - Waldxn
Age - 18
Discord - Yes
What rank are you applying for? - Developer
What makes you a professional person? - Fluent with Java and get projects done on time.
How well would you rate your skills as the rank you've chosen and why? - 8, because I have over a year of experience with Java.
Can you code? - Yes I can
Are you good at Plugin Configuration & Solving bugs and finding fixes? - Absolutely
Proof of Plugins - https://github.com/Waldxn (These are the only public projects I've posted, since most projects I work on are private)
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Yes
06/15/2017 8:08 am
Fytch
!Bump
06/12/2017 6:31 am
Fytch
!Bump
06/11/2017 7:59 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/11/2017 8:00 am
MrSheldon112233
IGN - MrSheldon
Name - Roee Cohen
Age - 15
Discord - MrSheldon#4725
What motivated you to apply for a Management Position? i want to help
Have you got any previous experience of being a Manager? ahh just in my one server but i closed it
How well are you at Plugin Configuration? fine
Have you been given tasks regarding Recruiting Staff Members before? yea
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? yes
06/10/2017 6:38 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/10/2017 6:48 am
Fytch
!Bump
06/08/2017 3:29 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/06/2017 1:30 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/04/2017 11:11 am
Fytch
!Bump
06/03/2017 2:24 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/03/2017 2:18 pm
Fytch
!Bump
06/02/2017 2:12 pm
iCodinqs
IGN - iCodinqs
Name - Shay
Age - 17
Discord - [Y/N] Yes (iCodinqs - Shay#2052)
What rank are you applying for? - Developer
What makes you a professional person? - What makes me a professional person is my actions, I am a person who puts users first, making sure they get what they desire, I do more than expected to help achieve a reliable player, I am a very communicative person and I am always providing updates on what plugins are in the works and when they are expecting to be finished at. I always do what I say or what I am commanded to do, following instructions as given to ensure a reliable wanting product.
How well would you rate your skills as the rank you've chosen and why? - I would rate my skill from a scale of one to ten a seven, I am not the best Java Developer out there, though my talents can be recognisable if I am to put the time and effort into them. I am a person who has a passion for development, I have managed to create staff management plugins, custom item plugins and a few others, alongside a few on SpigotMC.
Can you code? - Yes, I can, I can code websites and Spigot plugins. (The languages I know are as followed: Html, Css, Php, Bootstrap(this isn't a language, it's a framework) and last of all Java.
Are you good at Plugin Configuration & Solving bugs and finding fixes? - For the most part yes, most bugs can be found by looking at stack traces in the console, to what they will usually point out the error that happening. Though if nothing is outputted I will usually figure a solution out by working with the plugin on my personal server getting to know it inside out in case of another problem all in a timely manner.
Proof of Plugins - http://spigot.icodinqs.tech
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Certainly. What's a staff member's use if they are not willing to dedicate themselves to the server.
06/02/2017 12:56 pm
Fytch
!Bump
05/31/2017 3:53 pm
MinePotter
IGN - MinePotter7
Name - Vlad
Age - 15
Discord - [Y/N] Y
What rank are you applying for? - Mod/Admin
What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? - I have an extensive background in server staffing and plugins plus a can do attitude I am willing to help and I have an open schedule I have been on Skyblock PvP mini game prison and several other types of server
How well do you think you will do your job as a Moderation / Administration Staff Member and why? - I will to it to the best of my abillity and that will be sufficent enough to and keep the sever safe and free of hackers ect
Do you have any previous experiences of being a Mod or Admin? - (See What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team?)
Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - 100% unless I want to do a nice 80% and do something stupid
05/31/2017 4:06 am
Fytch
Bump!
05/31/2017 3:41 pm
ChazzaBiggsBlox
Why do you say bump?
05/30/2017 10:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
IGN - Thehugemuffin

Name - Alan

Age - 17

Discord - [Y/N] Yes, Thehugemuffin#9781

What rank are you applying for? - Head-Admin/Admin

What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? - On every server that I've been on, especially one's where I was a staff member, I've never quit, or left without a legitimate reason, and those instances were limited. I like to find servers that are committed in a long-term vision, not a couple of months and done. I promote a positive environment for the players, while still being a useful staff member by executing duties like: banning hackers, dealing with player disputes, helping here and there with plugins (I was a professional developer, but do to some time cutbacks, I've decided it's better for the server to pick a more time available developer.), banning/punishing people who have broken rules, etc. I've had several positions as Admin or higher in where I've had these jobs, and am a fast learner that's dedicated to adapting to this server.

How well do you think you will do your job as an Administration Staff Member and why? - I'm a strong, confident person that participates in extracurricular events at my school, and am very dedicated to a task at hand. As Head-Admin/Admin I think I can help out in any scenario that's needed. I have a wide array of skills from patience with players to knowing most/all of the commands in the game. As explained above, my experience put's me at an advantage compared to others applying for this position.

Do you have any previous experiences of being an Admin/Head-Admin? - I've been an Assistant-Mod, Moderator, Head-Admin (3 times), Developer/Plugin-Manager (2-3 times), Admin (5+ times), Co-Owner (Twice), and owned a decent server three years ago that died due to my inexperience and lack of funding. I'm sure I could get a few of the owners from those servers currently/then to contact you as a reference. Some of these servers include: Conquest Survival (Moderator), BovinusMC (Head-Mod), MysticNation (Head-Admin), etc.

Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Yes! I can commit 4-8 hours a day (Central Time), and am willing to work with the best staff team I can. The experience I've had not only has made me a better person/player, but has taught me to improve the livelihoods of my staff mates inside and outside of MC.

Thanks for considering me!
05/30/2017 10:00 am
ChazzaBiggsBlox
IGN - ChazzaBiggsBlox

Name - Charlie Biggs

Age - 13 Nearly 14

Discord - Yes, I also have Teamspeak and Skype.

What rank are you applying for? - Head-Administrator

What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? - I do not abuse, I am very kind and I like to help players. I can be extremely active. I am mature, I will not moan about anything that happens to me. I will be on almost all day everyday, trying to highly improve the server. I will record hackers, or screen-share them as I have knowledge of screen-sharing as I was staff on a HCF server multiple times.

How well do you think you will do your job as a Moderation / Administration Staff Member and why? - I will do a very good job as Head-Admin as I am very active, and can play for a long time, I will not abuse at all. I help players a lot, and I like to help them. I can report bugs and suggest plugins. I have a YouTube channel with 34 subscribers, I can upload proof of hackers there, if needed. I can also do like a Staff series of some sort. I will spend more time helping and making the Owner's job much more easier than playing the actual game (less playing and having fun and more helping the server).

Do you have any previous experiences of being a Mod or Admin? - Yes I have been Moderator, nearly Senior-Moderator on a server named Cold-Network which has 300+ players and is cracked. I have been Admin on a server with 50+ players which sadly, was shutdown as the Owner could not afford it after multiple griefs. I have been Trial-Moderator on a HCF server, which also was shutdown as no one played it anymore, it use to have 40+ players.

Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Yes I can be on for a long time, and I will help as many players as possible.

Hope you enjoyed my application!

- Chazza
05/30/2017 6:03 am
Omegabrandon
IGN - OmegabrandonXD
Name - Brandon
Age - 16
Discord - [Yes] - OmegabrandonXD#3069

What rank are you applying for? - I am applying for the position of Admin.
However , if I don't qualify for that position I will be more than satisfied with being Moderator

What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? - I will be very dedicated to the role of admin/Moderator , I have been moderator on 3 previous servers which i have left as they weren't too popular and in the end had too close due to not being able to pay to keep the server active and also I'm a very nice person so I will make anybody who plays or joins feel very welcome to the server

How well do you think you will do your job as a Moderation / Administration Staff Member and why? - I believe that I will do very well in either positions as i previously mentioned I have past experiences from being moderator and Admin

Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Yes I will be a very dedicated individual as i have a lot of spare tome on my hands so i will be ready if anybody needs a hand
05/29/2017 11:22 pm
Fytch
!Bump
05/29/2017 4:38 pm
Fytch
!Bump
05/29/2017 1:29 pm
Abenent
Admin Application:

*Minecraft username:
AbeBossMAN

*Staff experience:
Honestly, only a Moderator once on a very small, unsuccessful server.

*Timezone and country:
GMT +4 (UAE)

*Discord:
Will give to you if I'm accepted (only able to message chat, not voice chat)

*Estimated schedule:
I am starting my finals this week so it will hinder my ability to play, but on a regular day I will be able to play 3-5 hours a day.

*Why you want to be a part of the staff team:
I've been looking to help a server with potential reach it's goals. I think QuakeRealm will be able to become a great server, gaining hundreds of new players! The Owner (you) seems like a nice, smart guy who knows what he's doing. That intrigues me to see where this server goes and even help it grow into the great server it can be!

*What makes you different from other applicants:
I think that the thing that makes me different from other applicants is my ability to really cope with the community. This probably sounds cliché, but it's true. I like to think that I am a very likable person. I get along with people, and I am polite and kind to others. I can be fun, but I know when it's time to get serious. I like to use the word "well adjusted". I can assess different situations and understand the way that I need to act. I think that these things all make me different than other applicants, because in my opinion, being able to act in an appropriate manner and being able to change based on the situation is an important aspect of being a staff member. I've seen staff members on other servers that take everything lightly, and aren't serious about helping their server. I don't want to see things like that happen to this server, because as I stated, it looks to have lots of potential.

*What you can bring to the team:
What can I bring to the team? You tell me. I have lots of experience with Minecraft (not staff, just the game as a whole). I understand the game, and I think that can make me an asset in helping QuakeRealm reach it's potential. I can bring new ideas to the team. I have experience with staff commands, as well as Factions commands. My whole time playing Minecraft is mostly compiled of Factions, Prison, and Skyblock. Factions took up most of my time on Minecraft. It is my favorite gamemode, and so I've taken the time to understand the way Factions works. I am able to identify hackers, I can control the chat without being a buzzkill, and overall make the server a better place. I am also able to record my gameplay to provide proof for any punishment I deliver.

Other Information:
I am a competitive swimmer of 3 years. I've traveled internationally 3 times for competitions, winning medals in all of them. I like to play the PS4, and I enjoy games such as Overwatch, GTA V, and Rainbow Six: Siege. I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 years now, which as I stated above has taught me a lot.
05/29/2017 1:25 pm
Fytch
!bump
05/29/2017 6:03 am
Fytch
!bump
05/28/2017 3:46 pm
Fytch
!Bump