▃ ▅ RavenloftMC ▅ ▃ | Family Friendly | 1.8-1.12

Ezzerland's Avatar Ezzerland6/9/17 2:16 am
7/9/2017 1:58 am
Ezzerland's Avatar Ezzerland

Hello,

RavenloftMC has been a private community for the last few months while we continue development on the server. Today, we open our doors and welcome the public.

Unique Survival
Our semi-vanilla survival world is formed in a 1.11.2 world with unique terrain and buildings that add small changes to the world. What really makes this unique?
  • You may access the world from 1.8 - 1.11.2 Minecraft versions
  • Mob Arena is free to join and can get you a nice start on gear/items and friends!
  • You can collect Mob Eggs by throwing regular eggs at mobs to capture them!
  • You can direct your wolves to attack enemy mobs
  • We use McMMO and various mods to make it more appealing
  • World is set on Hard Mode with Unique Mobs added.
  • Guardians spawn anywhere in Deep Ocean biomes.
  • Quality anti-cheat to prevent most forms of cheating.
  • Custom terrain is primarily additional castles/fortresses to explore!
  • Can use Discord to communicate with players in-game! Mobile-chat access anywhere!

The list goes on... So feel free to check us out!

Hub Fun
We are fans of mini-games. In this case, both single-player and multi-player! So, in our beautiful hub we make use of GameBox to allow you to play inventory-based games like Battleship, ConnectFour, Minesweeper, GemCrush and 2048. This includes a scoreboard! More games coming soon!

Development
A Kitpvp server is currently under development, as well as additional mini-games on our Hub. We keep our community updated on development and often take their input into consideration. We try to maintain balance in our games and a fun and friendly environment. We post very frequent update logs on our Discord server.

More information on our website.

Thanks!
Ezzerland
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2017 1:58 am
Ezzerland

Today we officially opened the doors to our new 1.12 creative server. Keep in mind that since we support 1.8 versions + that some of the newer features are not backwards compatible yet and therefore disabled.

Having said that, we sport large plots at 64x64, the ability to get world edit and voxel sniper access to your plot, and a beautiful spawn if I should say so myself!

In order to get a plot, you do need to have a rank on the server. But don't fret, the first rank is FREE!

Check out our site for more details
07/02/2017 3:15 am
Ezzerland
Due to scheduling conflicts, our next YT video will be recorded on this coming Friday.

Will post more information as it becomes available.

There have not been a large amount of updates recently except minor bug fixes but we have a big announcement coming soon

We are averaging about 8 players on discord actively voice chatting daily. About 50 people in total on discord.

Come and join us! You can see from the video above we have a good time together
06/25/2017 6:11 am
Ezzerland
[yt]GQdT7w9eka8[/yt]

We did 2 video's during the YT recording session. One went up today, the other will go up when I wake up.

Hope you guys enjoy it. We had fun recording it as a community

Join us next week for another recording
06/22/2017 7:32 pm
Ezzerland
Reminder, YT vid on Saturday. Hope to see you all there
06/19/2017 5:19 pm
Ezzerland
Going to record another Mob Arena YT vid this Saturday probably around 3pm EST.

Join us on discord and be a part of the video
06/16/2017 3:08 am
EarlTx
This is a quite well built Server, It's fun and simple (well simple to me) I fully recommend this server to any one.
06/15/2017 6:34 pm
Ezzerland
[yt]mTahK40m70c[/yt]

As promised!

We also added a new mini-game to the hub... Whac a Mole! The bugs we mentioned yesterday? Resolved!
06/14/2017 12:00 am
Ezzerland
Recently added new fishing mechanics. Fishing is now more interactive, has more unique fish with in-depth descriptions, fish can be sold for $, you can buy bait. Pretty much everything is explained with /fish command

Today we recorded a round on Mob Arena and discovered a small bug. The bug offered immortality and has since been fixed. The video will go up on youtube tomorrow. As we continue to grow, we will be hosting more events involving the community.

We also discovered some of the minigames were broken in my last update to the hub. This will also be corrected soon!

Come join us! We're actively growing
06/11/2017 9:13 pm
Ezzerland
Thanks guys <3

It truly is a great community. Feel free to check out our website for discord information or do /discord in-game. We have a pretty big discord community but we all keep to ourselves, lol.

We look forward to seeing you
06/11/2017 12:40 pm
Ventauris79
Been playing on this server for close to four months. I love it, The rules are simple and the staff has been helpful. The community is laid back and I've never had issues with anyone on the server. I would recommend this server to anyone wanting a good experience whether you're a newcomer to Minecraft or a vet of minecraft. I've never felt unwelcome here!
06/11/2017 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NinjaJosh5
This is a wonderful server to be a part of. The community is excellent, and everyone really tries to make each player feel welcome and accepted. The server survival is also the best I've seen, with enough plugins to positively add to the game play, without making it feel like a different game entirely. Overall, I would highly recommend this server to anybody who wants to play online minecraft with a great community and well rounded survival.
06/10/2017 2:44 am
Ezzerland
Thanks NBA <3

At the request of new comers in the past 24 hours, we have added a server selector to the hub. While KitPvP is still under development, there is only one server to choose, but it has still proven to be much more efficient than typing the normal server command.

#WeHearYou
06/10/2017 1:04 am
SirNBA
Hey there,
This is server is one of a kind. When I say this I mean it. The community that has been built in this server is so welcoming and helpful. They help create a great enviroment to play on! The staff is amazing and always makes the right decisions. All in all, great server, I highly reccomened giving it a try!

~~SirNBA
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome