Recruiting ALL STAFF POSITIONS!!!

IcePixel's Avatar IcePixel4/20/17 9:35 am
4/29/2017 5:44 pm
illucinating's Avatar illucinating
Hello all, I am the Co-Owner of a server that my friend owns, and we are looking for all kinds of staff, except the Co-Owner position. The server will start close to June 1, and will remain offline while we are trying to recruit members for our team. If you are under 13, please do not apply, as we need professional members to run our server.

Please apply in a professional manner and be completely honest when answering all questions.

Click to reveal
What is your In-Game-Name?

What is your Age?

What languages do you speak?

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server?

When are you usually on (Times in CST)?

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)?

Why should we accept you over other applicants?

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers?

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain?

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server?

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands?

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means?

How can you contribute to our community?

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for applying. We will send you a link to join the Discord chat if you have been accepted, and if you're denied, I will reply via this website.
IcePixel
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2017 5:44 pm
illucinating
What is your In-Game-Name? iLLucinating

What is your Age? 16

What languages do you speak? English

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? iLLucinating #0697

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? At least 17+ hours

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? 4-9 pm during the week, 12-5 pm during the weekend

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? None currently

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I am able to devote any amount of time to the server in order to help make it a friendly, welcoming place. I work well with people of all ages and handle all types of situations with a level head. I understand that having a staff title is a privilege, and proving you deserve to keep your rank requires constant effort. My main priority is to create a fun and relaxed environment for all players.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? I learned that there will be several situations in which your patience will be tested, and staying both calm and collected is the only way a solution will arise.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am proficient in solving both social issues and gameplay issues, but solving social problems is my strongest trait. I have the most experience solving issues among players, but I have also solved a few bugs/glitches on modded servers. However, I'm not very technical besides the fact that I can properly and efficiently use commands. Because of this, I prefer to solve issues between players due to my passion for helping others and my ability to interact well with people of all ages.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Without moderators/admins, a server is a free-for-all without any order or rules. When there is no order, assistance from informed and understanding staff, or ground rules, drama and confusion arises and creates a hostile, uncomfortable environment for the players. Moderators/admins are necessary to maintain a friendly environment, keep the server running smoothly and properly, and of course to provide assistance when needed.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? The basic commands I have the MOST experience with include: //wand, //ban <playername> [reason], //ban-ip, //deop / op <playername>, //kick <playername> [reason], //stop, //invsee, and many more actions pertaining to other players. I have had the opportunity to use more advanced commands, but I have the most knowledge in using basic commands that involve server plugins, building (//wand), banning/kicking a player & settling an issue between players (griefing, stealing items, etc.)

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Professionalism means being an authority figure that others can look up to without the belief that your rank makes you better than those below you. It means understanding your role in improving the environment around you, and actively attempting to make a positive impact. Professionalism is best demonstrated by someone who is mature, responsible, kindhearted, ethical and interacts well with others. In professionalism, there is no room for immaturity.

How can you contribute to our community? As I stated before, my main priority is to create a fun and relaxed environment for all players. I would do my absolute best to help players in need of assistance, assure any new players are given a warm welcome, and make sure any negativity or drama within the community is handled calmly and properly.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Thank you for taking the time to read this!
04/29/2017 12:50 pm
Pappaxray3
What is your In-Game-Name? pappaxray3

What is your Age? 13

What languages do you speak? English and some French

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? Pappaxray3 #4240

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 7-10

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? I'm in GMT(5h time difference) so in CST I'll be on at:
Weekdays:10:00PM-11:00PM
Weekends:1:00PM-3:00PM

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? I am admin on wildpvp.mcserv.me

Why should we accept you over other applicants? Because I am a hard worker and I want to help other players have a good experience on the server.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? Do whatever you can to stop the cheaters and help anyone who needs you

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am ok at solving problems as I am quite decisive and can come up with a decision quickly, but I am still open to changing my opinion if I feel that I was wrong.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? To stop the cheaters and help the players who don't know commands or don't understand how the server works.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I can use the basic commands, and if I don't know some commands, I can learn quickly.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Someone skilled at their job who takes it seriously

How can you contribute to our community? I can help people who don't know what they're doing or are hacking/cheating.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Pls pick me <3
04/28/2017 5:42 pm
IcePixel
bump
04/24/2017 10:38 pm
IcePixel
"bump"
04/24/2017 10:47 am
Goffiiis
What is your In-Game-Name? Goffiiis

What is your Age? 14

What languages do you speak? Swedish and english

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? Goffiiis #2412

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? Around 30 hours

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I live in Sweden and that's why the times are so wierd.

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? None at the moment.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? Because I can deal with bad behaviour. I am quite a fast typer aswell.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? I've

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am pretty good at solving "fights" in the chat between two or more people and i dont really become mad if someone says bad things about me, wich means that i wont like "lose control" when somebody says something bad about me. I also dont just guess things, i say what i KNOW is true and not if i only think it is.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Because the owner basically can't do everything by himself.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know most non-plugin commands like /tp and /gamemode and those commands. I also know some other commands.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Professionalism means to be skilled in a particular activity. To 'Have' professionalism you have to be mature and be skilled in your job so you have a professional attitude and work efficiently.

How can you contribute to our community? I can help by banning hackers and keeping the chat clean. I can also help with some building.

Is there anything else you would like to add? I have some questions:
1. Do the admins/mods need to speak in discord or is it ok with text chat?
2. What type of server is it? Is it Factions, survival or maybe minigames?
3. Is it a big server?
None of these questions does really matter to me but it is good to know.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!
04/23/2017 7:55 pm
IcePixel
'Bump"
04/21/2017 3:52 pm
Mollyyyy_03
This message has been removed
04/21/2017 3:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sakumotsu
What is your In-Game-Name? My Minecraft name is OrganicProduce.

What is your Age? I am 14. Turning 15 this year.

What languages do you speak? I currently speak English but I know little French and Spanish.

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? kixi1237#1672

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? I can roughly contribute 20 - 30 hours a week depending if I'm not busy or not.

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? I can be online. 9Pm - 2Am. Please be proud of me for doing some 'maths'. :3 It is quite a late time to Moderate the server the reason for this is because I have a different timezone (GMT) You are 6 hours ahead of us. So ya. :3

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? I previously have had Mod and Trial-Mod ranks on various servers but because of various reasons like Financial problems, Not enough players and loss of staff they got taken down recently.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? The following reasons why you should accept me over other applicants is because I can deal with bad behaviour without losing my cool aswell. I correctly address people with the correct grammar and language. I am quite a fast typer so in some situations I am the upper hand. I can voice my opinion on new fresh ideas for the server and contribute with other things you may need. I can be quite the joker sometimes. :3

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? On previous servers I've learnt not to take anything to heart as at the end of the day I've actually helped someone with their behaviour and I shouldn't take out my aggression on these wonderful players as it just makes everything worse also why do they deserve to be treated like that? Put everyone above you, people need your help more than you need your own. Last of all be a mature person you are setting a role model to these players so be nice, respectful and don't be aggressive to anyone! We are just all here to have fun!

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am quite skilled at solving problems because I don't add my opinion in until I know what I say is a fact so I don't just assume accusations and falsely punish the player for false reasons. I do act quickly in situations like this and don't panic I try to help both parties on each side. To settle it quickly and that no one get's hurt, I like asking both parties the story of what happened so I can figure out a true story then I will look for witnesses to justify what happened. I will treat both parties with full respect no matter what they have done or been accused of doing whether I like their bad behaviour or not. Then I will assign a correct or reasonable punishment to the offender.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Moderators and Admins are necessary on a server because they keep the server safe and make sure everyone is comfortable with the way they are being treated. They are a must so the server keeps in shape, they are needed to check that people are playing fairly and obeying the rules otherwise if there's no one to enforce the rules they will be broken. They are needed to help a player through the journey of the server so they get the best experience and feel respected and treated fairly.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I have knowledge with the basic plugins. For example: Essentials, WorldEdit and a bit of WorldGuard. Let me give some examples of commands: /Tp /Msg /Nick /Butcher /Vanish /Enderchest /TpAll /TpHere. I know basic mute, ban, Temp-ban and kick commands. For world edit I know how to get the brushes up by //Brush how to copy and paste. //copy //paste //replace and lots more. I don't want to enlighten you with more commands. ^~^

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Professionalism means to be highly skilled in a particular skill or activity. To 'Have' professionalism you have to be mature and be significantly skilled in your job so you have a professional attitude and work efficiently at your job at a high standard.

How can you contribute to our community? I can contribute to your community by adding fresh ideas and voicing my opinions on certain areas. I can effectively control many different situations you or I may find ourselves in, on the server. I will keep your server safe and thriving with many players. I will add a little humour aswell. :3
I can also give you some of my building skills if needed. I am quite reliable if you need me and will help every player on their journey and understand everyones needs or opinions. Plus a joyful person to meet!

Is there anything else you would like to add?
I am sorry because I made a huge application that sadly you will have to sit and read through I hope you like it as it did take a while but it was worth it. I hope I get accepted and if not I will be glad to see your server being opened! It was a pleasure!

~ Organic. <3 :3
04/21/2017 3:02 pm
Mollyyyy_03
What is your In-Game-Name? BlueMouse3

What is your Age? 13 (14 this year)

What languages do you speak? English, a little Spanish, French and japanese

What is your Discord name? BlueMouse3 #2072

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 20-30 Hours

When are you usually on? 9pm to 2am (I did my maths ) (The reason it is quite a late time because my time zone is GMT meaning you guys are 6 hours ahead of us )

How many servers are you currently staff on? I used to be mod and helper on various servers but because they were not very popular they got taken down.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I would like this staff position because I can contribute good ideas to the server to help it progress. Also I can handle various situations well without losing my temper as well as adding humour to the chat. I am a very reasonable person and treat everyone the same no matter who they are.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? I have learned that helping people on a server could impact them more than yourself. That you should be a mature person because we are all here for one reason: to enjoy ourselves.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? Yes. I can easily solve an argument using logic. I would only add my opinion when I know it is a fact. I will treat each person equally and assign the correct punishment to the person who is to blame once I know the true story and I have proof of this persons wrong doings.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Moderators/admins keep the server a safe place and make sure everyone is happy. They are necessary because the owner wouldn't be able to cope on his/her own. The moderators/admins are also helpful to the players on the server by helping them with problems and answering enquiries they may have.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know basic commands, such as ./tp ./tpa ./msg ./kill ./gamemode... ./plotme ect ect.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? professionalism is working to high (professional) standard as well as being mature and including all ethical matters.

How can you contribute to our community? I will add new, fresh ideas to the community as well as helping people and making everyone feel comfortable at the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add? I don't think so, other than thank you for taking your time to read my application, fingers crossed I get accepted sincerely BlueMouse3
04/21/2017 2:15 pm
jummbo_muffin
What is your In-Game-Name? jummbo_muffin

What is your Age?16

What languages do you speak?English

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?CrumblingChicken#7410

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 28

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? I can come on at around 12:00 till 16:30

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? None currently but i have been many times in the past.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? Am A 2 And A Half Year Experienced Staff Member, I Would Likely To Help This Server To Grow And Be Active! I Would Do My Very Best To Stay Online More, And Help The Server Out! It's Been A Tough Life Becoming A Staff But It's Out Responsibility. I Am A Fast Learner, Good With Some Commands As In PEX, GroupManager.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? That no matter what people do, you need to always be kind and respectful. Becuase it is not about yourself but about the community.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? It depends what it is, like if it is plugins based or server support based but i will always help out and try my best to do what needs to be done or whatever needs to be figured out.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? To help people out, to stop and keep watch on the hackers and cheaters. And in general, make the server a better place.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I have knowledge with essentials plugins, Group manager, Pex and several others, therefore, i have very wide knowledge of commands (especially basic).

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Working within the defined regulatory framework of personal and professional standards

How can you contribute to our community? I think I can be a great member of your staff and I will be always willing to help. I can also build quite well, and as you have read I am alright with plugins too.

Is there anything else you would like to add? No, Just thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted.
04/21/2017 1:22 pm
fairblitz
What is your In-Game-Name? fairblitz

What is your Age? 13

What languages do you speak? English

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? fairblitz#0957

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 10+ hours usually

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? 10:30am

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? CopperUniverse I am helper on at the moment, other servers I have been Admin/Co-Owner on have been shut down due to lack of funding.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I will contribute alot to the server, im a hardworking, reasonable and reliable person and quote from my friend "A really nice, chill and fun guy to be around."

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? I have learnt basic commands to stop hackers/spammers and how to detect hackers. I have also learnt how to have fun with people in chat while also maintaining a sense of authority.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? Im ok at solving problems with plugins and commands etc but I think im best at resolving issues between people.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? To maintain the servers peace and because the owner cannot do everything by himself, I know because I`am the owner of a server and I cannot do everything by myself.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know commands such as /vanish, /invsee, W.E commands, Basic ban/kick commands, /tp, /tell, /enderchest and many more with other plugins.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? It is a task that you are very good at and you get a lot out of.

How can you contribute to our community? Like I said, I know how to keep a fun and awesome server alive and how to moderate, more so I just love enjoying a nice conversation with people in the chat.

Is there anything else you would like to add? If I am not on I either have to take care of my siblings while my parents are gone, my computer broke or im on holiday, although I will be on minechat.
04/21/2017 6:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
cheesedogs45
What is your In-Game-Name? cheesedogs45

What is your Age? 15

What languages do you speak? english, italian, and spanish

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? cheesedogs45#9187

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 40-60

When are you usually on (Times in CST)? PTZ

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? None at the moment

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I'll add a fun/humor factor to the chat. I'm a very reasonable person.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? I haven't been admin or mod on a server yet.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? Yes. I can easily solve an argument using logic. I can solve a conflict between 2 people in less than a minute using basic logic and knowledge from before the conflict.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Because the owners couldn't possibly do everything on their own.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know pretty basic commands, such as ./tp ./msg ./plotme ect ect.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? professionalism is a job or task you are doing so exceptionally well at doing, you get paid for it. That's one definition of course.

How can you contribute to our community? Again, I will add a humor/fun trait to your chat. If someone decides do be a, excuse my language, but a smartass in the chat, I'll be sure to discipline them well.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Primus is life!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome