Recruiting staff! For Survival server! Staff Apps = OPEN

xTrueChaos's Avatar xTrueChaos7/26/17 9:35 pm
8/21/2017 11:29 am
never_off's Avatar never_off
How2Survive. I am 16 years old nearly 17. My name is Jamie. I am looking to create a Survival server which will be inspired by the How4Minecraft youtube series.

Looking for:
4 Builders
4 Moderators
4 Admins

Application template:
Name:
What are your past experiences as a staff member:
Do you have teamspeak/discord:
What rank you are applying for:

Requirements:
-Must be 15 or over
-Speak fluent English
-Must have Discord or Teamspeak
-Must have a working microphone
xTrueChaos
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2017 11:29 am
never_off
Name: never_off (Real name: connor
Why should we accept you: i am looking for a server like how4minecraft and i am kind and understanding.
What are your past experiences as a staff member: i was admin on one server and mod and another server.
Do you have teamspeak/discord: Discord
What rank you are applying for: any rank i can do all of them
07/30/2017 11:00 am
xTrueChaos
All staff accepted so far please join the discord or your staff position will be replaced.
07/29/2017 5:00 pm
xTrueChaos
LysanderrName: IGN: Lysanderr (Real name: Kati)

Why should we accept you: I have 5 years of experience and I have learned a lot about what and what not to do when working on a server. I always do my best to include everyone when it comes to discussions, events, or whatever else may be going on. The players are the key to a server's success, but the staff are the foundation. The quality of the staff team, whether it be good or bad, is what will ultimately decide the fate of the server. I believe that I can positively contribute my skills and personality to help make this server the best it can be.

What are your past experiences as a staff member: I've owned and managed a few of my own servers. A few of my recent positions include starting off as a helper and working up to an admin on one server, and I started off as a mod and was promoted to admin on a server after that. I would still be with those servers if it weren't for the fact that the owners lost interest in them and shut them down.

Do you have teamspeak/discord(yes or no): Yes. Discord

What rank you are applying for: Mod

Accepted I have private messages you the details.
07/29/2017 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Name: Jason
Why should we accept you: I believe I could bring many aspects to the community of the servers. I'm very understanding when it comes to people, and I'm very understanding to all of them when it comes to their age, I understand everyone's outlook on a problem, and I believe because of that I could explain to anyone what they did wrong and why that was a poor decision. I can also tell them what they can do next time to prevent them from doing it again. Even if it's helping the community with simple questions or everyday problems. I also believe I could help make the chat of the server more friendly to everyone so that the younger audience wouldn't have to worry about inappropriate material. I believe in fair treatment to all players, regardless of their age or experience. I think I could bring a lot to the community, and plan on giving it everything that I have to make my place on the staff team stand out.
What are your past experiences as a staff member:
Utopia - Staff manager ( 1 year position)
This was the most stressful staff position that I’ve ever had. It started out as a small community but began to grow dramatically. The server always had its 200 players on day and night. Starting off as a moderator I worked my way of the staff positions finally taking the current Staff Managers position. My job was to keep the staff organized and make sure that they were constantly working on their daily work. I also dealt with the promotions and demotions, I had to resign after a year of work because school began to pick up and I didn't think I had the time for the job.

0tx.org - Moderator (2-4 months)
Warzone Moderator, I was dealing with any types of hacks and having to report anything suspicious. This server was complete PvP, people would destroy other people's things and after awhile I realized it wasn't a community where I should belong to. But after this position, I'm pretty sure I can call any hacked client in under a couple of seconds.

KeepCraft - (Developer - 3-4 months)
My very first paid position, which benefited me alot. I decided to pick up the coding hobby during college and took a couple courses and started to learn how to create and modify my own plugins with some of my friends. Started as weekly thing where we would create custom plugins and sell them to other servers and make bank. KeepCraft was a main buyer and we probably supplied their database with a fully customized minigames world.

Do you have teamspeak/discord(yes or no): YES Ap0thic0n#4292

What rank you are applying for: ADMIN or DEVELOPER
07/29/2017 5:01 pm
xTrueChaos
HOWEVER Due to your age I will be keeping a strict eye on you.
07/29/2017 4:33 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
Deleted this post because I accidentally double posted. My internet stopped working for a minute
07/29/2017 4:32 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
deleted
07/29/2017 12:23 pm
xTrueChaos
bump
07/27/2017 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Zayder
bumperoni
07/27/2017 4:54 am
Issabela
Name: Naomi

Why should we accept you?: I can offer a lot to the server such as players,innovation and most important server. I have been very high staff on many servers and learned a lot of ideas, experience and maturity. You should accept me because of my leadership, innovation skills, and work ethic. I can bring a lot to the server and i want this role because i like survival, and am currently looking for a server to become staff on to help out and grow with .

What are your past experiences as a staff member: My past experiences as a staff member taught me a lot, such as how to use every Permission/prefix/suffix command on every plugin spigot or bukkit. i know how to use mostly every plugin such as worldedit, holographicdisplay, downloading-maps, voxelsniping, Essentials, and more. I like learning/growing apart of servers and making new friends i enjoy it very much I have good patience and know how to deal with every problem with caution and not abusing my power if or when i get high staff ranking.

Do you have teamspeak/discord(yes or no): I have discord

The rank i would like is the rank you would most like me to have.
07/27/2017 10:03 am
xTrueChaos
07/27/2017 10:02 am
xTrueChaos
07/27/2017 4:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Zayder
Name: Darth_Zayder (Just call me Zayder)

Why should we accept you: I am an experienced builder, but I am also very responsible and have plenty of free time to moderate the server and/or build.

What are your past experiences as a staff member: I have both moderated and built for several servers. I am currently in-between server work and would like to start up again

Do you have teamspeak/discord(yes or no): Yes (both)
07/27/2017 10:02 am
xTrueChaos
Accepted I have private messaged you the details.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome