RPG Dragonball Z server - Staff/Builders WANTED

Zcraft_Productions's Avatar Zcraft_Productions7/20/12 12:24 am
5/21/2014 8:21 pm
-Kali-'s Avatar -Kali-
SERVER

Hey, so im currently working on an RPG " Dragonball Z server, when i say RPG i mean a massive one. You will have all sorts of things to do, as well as a main quest to take on ! From boss battles, to collecting the dragonballs, to getting sent to the other dimension, to runing down snakeway to lear the Kaioken attack, its full of all sorts of stuff !

The server has a selection of races, as well as donator races, which is what builders will get for free.

REWARD

So, pretty much you will get a better rank on the server when its done, as well as a few atrributes. If money is what you desire we will talk about it. Depending on how good you are, we are willing to pay

RECRUITMENT

So what we need is about

6 Builders
4 LandScapers/Terraformers ( Good with voxel, Or worldedit )
2 Coders ( Help make Plugins )
1 engineer ( Good with redstone )

We may recruit more, not to sure yet

So we need commited builders, if you come on for a day, then never come on you will be dewhitelisted, its just that simple aye

APPLICATION

So you want to apply then please, fill out the form, the more info you put the better chances you will have of being accept. Giveing us a link to recent projects, will again improve you're chances

Position -
Ign -
Age -
Hours p/d you are able to Build -
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -
What Dragonball Z means to you -
Additional Info -

Thanks and i look foward to you're applications
Zcraft_Productions
Level 23 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2014 8:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Locked.

Necro-Posting
04/17/2014 3:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
PM when the ip comes out! this sounds awesome
04/17/2014 3:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TrunksDaSahon
Position- Builder
Ign- TrunksDaSahon (suppose to be TrunksDaSaiyan but i was too lazy to check if i was right XD)
Age- Same as Mineskywalker2 I would rather tell you personally on the server.
How Much Time I Can Build- I can build 2 to 3 hours or more. But I need to be notified in advanced when i have to build.
What DBZ means to me?- I am one of those try hard Dbz fans XD. I watched Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, And Dragon Ball GT 2 or 3 times!!!!! I sketch and color drawings, IRL, The pictures mostly include Goku (older) and Kid Goku
Recent Builds- I have built a big Greek temple made of mostly quartz. Dont have URL but its awesome! AND I ALSO BUILT CAPSULE CORP ON A CREATIVE SERVER

PLEASE LET ME BUILD
07/09/2013 9:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
LuaExchange
Guys I was working on this over a year ago it was abandoned look at the first post its from 2012
07/09/2013 8:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
07/09/2013 6:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
PkMnWhiteFan
Position -mod
Ign -PkMnWhiteFan
Age -10
Hours p/d you are able to Build -10
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -hotels houses and towers
What Dragonball Z means to you -alot
Additional Info -i won a server and am mod on two

Thanks and i look foward to you're application
07/09/2013 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
littlemannoah12
Position - LandScaper
Ign - OmenDodd
Age -13
Hours p/d you are able to Build -About 2-3 hours
Recent builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - Umm, I don't have a URL but I do have a server you could check out.
What Dragonball Z means to you - I love DBZ and I know ALOT
Additional Info -I'm a hard worker, I'm good with WorldEdit and I will not abuse or get you POed.
I hope I qualify and see you there!

My Skype name is: littlemannoah12
05/19/2013 7:59 pm
thags2000
Position - Engineer. Created the forever weather machine and so on
Ign - thags2000
Age - 14
Hours p/d you are able to Build - depends school/not school day. Not school= 2-3 hours school 30 mins - an hour at 7:00/8:00 ET
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - I don't make public builds but I have a redstone world and It is massive
What Dragonball Z means to you - A LOT (Gohan is by far the best) xD
Additional Info - Have skype and ooVoo if I get accepted to the server, i'll tell you them.

Thanks so much and ps I have a youtube. Don't be surprised if my voice sounds like a 4 year old's yeaaa my voice isnt masculine at all
03/22/2013 8:45 pm
trevernever
or landscaper if u have too many builders and need someone else
03/22/2013 8:44 pm
trevernever
Position -builder or engineer
Ign -trevernever
Age -16
Hours p/d you are able to Build - whenever i feel like it
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -none that are public but ull just have too see yourself
What Dragonball Z means to you -dragon ball z was my first cartoon that i watched it also made me want to draw so it's a big part of my life. i'm no expert in it but i do like it.
Additional Info -i have always wanted to play on a server like this but i couldn't ever find one i also love minecraft im an expert builder i follow instructions im loyal and very smart
03/22/2013 8:40 pm
trevernever
btw my skype is trevor mcneil or trevernever

if that doesn't work then just post your skype name and ill send friend invite
03/22/2013 8:36 pm
trevernever
Position -builder
Ign -trevernever
Age -16
Hours p/d you are able to Build - whenever i feel like it
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -none that are public but ull just have too see yourself
What Dragonball Z means to you -dragon ball z was my first cartoon that i watched it also made me want to draw so it's a big part of my life. i'm no expert in it but i do like it.
Additional Info -i have always wanted to play on a server like this but i couldn't ever find one i also love minecraft im an expert builder i follow instructions im loyal and very smart
03/16/2013 4:48 am
Delta_Dude
Position -Builder or student
Ign -Delta_Dude
Age -13
Hours p/d you are able to Build -2
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -not many some on servers
What Dragonball Z means to you -everything ive watched it like a million times
Additional Info -...
12/29/2012 2:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
WolfPrincess123
Position- Builder
IGN- (srry dont have a account)
Age- 11
Hours- 24 or more depends if im going out with my family or not
Recent builds- im posting a thing on youtube soon ill add link when i put them up im reacently making a DBZ map on Single player i did chichis house and korins tower ( with the house on top) and now im building the lookout ( with power pole on it for people to climb up it unless they can fly)
DBZ MEANING- i am a otaku of DBZ i never leave the house without watching 10 episodes at least ive watched db/dbz/dbgt 20 times ( i get through them quickly ) this would be my 21st time ive watched all 3 of the seasons.
Additinal info- i live in Australia NSW in bringelly . my skype to contact me is ggattellari but might come up as Son Goku. my facebook is Grace Gattellari
12/19/2012 7:48 pm
godsy14
Position -builder or terraformer
Ign -godsy14
Age -14
Hours p/d you are able to Build -5 to 6
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -tinypic.com/r/29dgw7t/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2useahe/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2a2hz5/6
What Dragonball Z means to you - To me dragonball Z means art of both story and creativity, its inspired many others in there shows as well
Additional Info -i am decent at redstone and i know most world edit commands and know most dragonball Z locations very well
12/15/2012 1:55 am
MrGlitcher79
Position - Engineer Or Bulder
IGN - MrGlitcher79
Age - 18
Hours - 2 - 3 But i build fast
Recent Builds\Plugins/Landscapes - i do lots of pixel art and redstone creation but i dont have the link
What DragonBall z Means To you - One of the oldest shows but on of the best shows of the century
Additional note - I do lots and when i mean lots lots of redstone and im a pro at it and i wasted learned by SethBling "Got Check Out His Channel" and i build in rage's quick build challenge so yah check that out to
12/12/2012 8:26 pm
Linux_Epic
Position -Builder
Ign -Linux_Epic
Age - 10
Hours p/d you are able to Build - 4 to 6
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -I did make a super awesome secret hideout once and nobody at all found it.
What Dragonball Z means to you - Epic cartoon
Additional Info - Call me Linux,and just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't build.
12/05/2012 6:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Fishead11
Please let me on
position: landscaper/builder
ign: fishead11
hours 3-4 on weekends, less on weekdays
builds: I dont post stuff
what dbz means to me AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
additional info i have a youtube gboy4496
12/05/2012 5:39 pm
cheeseburgers2
postion=builder
IGN=cheeseburgers2
AGE=14
HOURS OF PLAY= 3 to 6 hours
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - helped with the archer games servers
dbz to me= to amazing to explan watched every episode
other=been admin on monty craft
11/26/2012 6:41 pm
DeviantMule
Don't know if this is still open but whatever...

Position - Builder
Ign - DeviantMule
Age - 19
Hours p/d you are able to Build - Currently unemployed, so maybe 8-12
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - Don't have any saved right now, had to redownload minecraft so my screenshots are wiped
What Dragonball Z means to you - My gateway into anime and pretty much my childhood show.
Additional Info - ... I got nothing :\
11/15/2012 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
jbro4335
Position - Student
Ign - jbro4335
Hours p/d you are able to Build - 1-2
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - I have built massive structures for staff on a no-longer existent server
What Dragonball Z means to you - I think the graphics were amazing and I used to play it on the PS2 with my cousins
Additional Info - I would be a great builder, it may take me longer then others but do not mess up as much. Im not good at "art" in Minecraft but I can build other structures
11/15/2012 11:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
jbro4335
Position - Student
Ign - jbro4335
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - I have built massive structures for staff on a no-longer existent server
What Dragonball Z means to you - I think the graphics were amazing and I used to play it on the PS2 with my cousins
Additional Info - I would be a great builder, it may take me longer then others but do not mess up as much. Im not good at "art" in Minecraft but I can build other structures
11/15/2012 4:31 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
JontyCat
Zcraft_ProductionsSERVER

Hey, so im currently working on an RPG " Dragonball Z server, when i say RPG i mean a massive one. You will have all sorts of things to do, as well as a main quest to take on ! From boss battles, to collecting the dragonballs, to getting sent to the other dimension, to runing down snakeway to lear the Kaioken attack, its full of all sorts of stuff !

The server has a selection of races, as well as donator races, which is what builders will get for free.

REWARD

So, pretty much you will get a better rank on the server when its done, as well as a few atrributes. If money is what you desire we will talk about it. Depending on how good you are, we are willing to pay

RECRUITMENT

So what we need is about

6 Builders
4 LandScapers/Terraformers ( Good with voxel, Or worldedit )
2 Coders ( Help make Plugins )
1 engineer ( Good with redstone )

We may recruit more, not to sure yet

So we need commited builders, if you come on for a day, then never come on you will be dewhitelisted, its just that simple aye

APPLICATION

So you want to apply then please, fill out the form, the more info you put the better chances you will have of being accept. Giveing us a link to recent projects, will again improve you're chances

Position -
Ign -
Age -
Hours p/d you are able to Build -
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -
What Dragonball Z means to you -
Additional Info -

Thanks and i look foward to you're applications

Position - Student
Ign - sonelion
Age - 16
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - Suddently i made only private plugins ... Sorry
What Dragonball Z means to you - Best anime ever like naruto .
Additional Info - I would help with plugin stuff .
11/13/2012 5:29 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
SkytechCEO
Position - Landscaper
Ign - Mineskywalker
Age -Id rather not say im not to comfterble with it
Hours p/d you are able to Build - like 2 or 3
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - I dont really post stuff often
What Dragonball Z means to you - Greatest show on earth
Additional Info - NOPE
11/13/2012 4:52 am
hobo4chompy
Hey Guys Its me hobo just wondering Whats happened if i have been kicked out of the server ? Just wondering
10/10/2012 11:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
Zetrix
Position - Builder
Ign - Zetrix_GX
Age - Sorry, but no
Hours p/d you are able to Build - Depends, but usually a lot on weekends and wednesdays
Recent builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - I've made Archer Traininghttp://www.planetminecraft.com/project/archer-training/ and The Cell Games Arenahttp://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-cell-games-arena/
What Dragonball Z means to you - It's my favorite thing (other than Minecraft of course)
Additional Info - I have my own "Zetrix - The Z Fighter" skin

P.S. I'm not very good at building things that I imagine, I usually need a blueprint of some kind or instructions.
10/05/2012 8:33 pm
pedrito055
Position - Builder
Ign - pedrito055
Age -10
Hours p/d you are able to Build -2 -3 hours
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - i can't show it
What Dragonball Z means to you - DBZ is awesome and i am in DBGT! Its the awesomest awesome anime i ever seen! master Roshi is an Idiot! XD
Additional Info - I am trying to build also a minecraft DBZ map. i began at Capsule corp. I am from brazil so if i say something wrong, you are going to know why.
10/03/2012 9:51 pm
DBZFan44
Position-Builder

Ign-Slendyhands1231

Age-16

hours- 10 hours for this week and next week

Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - Give me your email and i will email it its not on the internet.

What dbz means to you- Everything. I have been watching it since i was smaller I am currently re watching EVERY episode/movie/special I am on the episode after Cell has been defeated.

I have been building Dbz things on MC for a while now I have built Kames tower in a big scale.
08/01/2012 3:33 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
fossilrumbler96
Postion - builder

IGN - fossilrumbler96

Age - 16

Hours build - 3 to 4 hours a day

builds - only on my single player creative map

Dbz is the shiz
07/21/2012 10:44 am
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
Position -builder
Ign -Kingrey23
Age -17
Hours p/d you are able to Build :6+if need
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK -no, i have none to show
What Dragonball Z means to you -a funny n cool show that like alot to watch.
Additional Info -i like to joker around but a hard work. i will get my done
07/21/2012 8:11 am
da_joker_3198
position-builder
ign-da_joker3198
age-13
hours- good 6+ if needed
tons of recent build dont have them on websites though
dbz means the most awsomest show of all time
07/20/2012 12:54 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
goodskins
Position - Builder
Ign - nschoema
Age - 13
Hours p/d you are able to Build - 2-4
Recnt builds/Plugins/Landscapes you have made URL/LINK - well, i make skins, but i usually do buildings on my creative modes, but i did a pixel art of obama!
What Dragonball Z means to you - Cartoon?
Additional Info - Im Thomas, you can call me Tom.

07/20/2012 12:41 am
builder782
hi i will my ign is boomslang782 skype is james.baxter79
07/20/2012 12:47 am
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
Zcraft_Productions
Hey man, please fill out the application form
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com