Server Logos and Banners, Drawings, etc. (FREE, of course!)

Set up shop to offer your creative services to the community. Skins, Projects, Textures, Art and other wares.

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 2/11/2017

Hey, I'm a student Graphic Designer with experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (I have experience with InDesign as well, but I don't think that matters so much with this.). I have decided to make a forum thread where people could request server logos, banners, and other stuff. I know there are a lot of people doing this sort of thing, but I'm not doing much with what I have learned so I thought this would be a good way to keep my skills sharp.
Last edited by Prof_Jake_MQ on 4/8/2017, edited 1 time in total.
Level 5
Apprentice Artist
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by SnowboarderssYT » 2/12/2017

I would like to request a free banner/icon. PM for more information and skype/discord.
Level 7
Apprentice Architect

Post Permalink
by TimberCool28 » 2/13/2017

Jake, would love to have a logo for my new server "KubeKraft". PM Me!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Gammis » 2/16/2017

I'd like to discuss a server banner and logo at somepoint please. Send me a pm on here whenever you can. Thanks!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by slushybunion » 2/18/2017

Hey, Just wondering if you could make me a logo and banner. My skype is Slushybunion
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 2/22/2017

Bump

If I haven't done yours and you responded to this post, please check the respective means of communication you provided to discuss your commission(s).
Level 5
Apprentice Artist
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by Rockash » 2/22/2017

Great work on mine, my kingdoms logo came out amazing, I'm very pleased. Definitely recommend if you ask him for artwork
Level 1
New Network

Next

Return to Shops and Requests