Skin making software for MAC? OS

ariscout's Avatar ariscout7/26/17 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 994 8
8/8/2017 5:24 am
kattopatto's Avatar kattopatto
hey! so i was really into making skins back when i had a pc, and used MCskin3D if i'm not mistaken was the name of the software. however, i've upgraded to a mac since then and can't seem to find any programs compatible, and i'd really like to go back to making skins once in a while.

went into the faq for this, but the only recommendation was the same program i used, which doesn't have an OS/MAC version.

any tips? thanks in advance! :)
ariscout
Level 53 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2017 5:24 am
Level 41 : Master Fish
kattopatto
I used Krita for art when I was on Linux (And still whip it out when I wanna stare at how pretty it is. Dark themes are nice.) It's available for OSX, and I really enjoy it as digital painting software. Also, it's totally free!

Now that I'm back on Windows, I'm back to using SAI for stuff, and I'm not sure if that's available for OSX.
08/08/2017 4:46 am
Level 39 : Artisan Droid
Scott
trice001You've brought masses of photographs with your computerized camera and they are buried on your hard drive of your Mac where no one can see them. Does this sound commonplace? Do your photographs require sorting out and altering yet you don't know where to start? This article intends to give a few suggestions to enable you to begin in computerized photograph altering with Adobe Photoshop Elements Mac ..trim..

Is this anything to actually do with the main question?
Read what OP was asking haha.

I like to make Skins in Photoshop, because of its array of brush tools and options. Its up to personal choice - I find GIMP clunky and hard to navigate, while I find Paint.NET to basic. Its up to you - try some different graphics packages, and find which one you like.
08/08/2017 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
trice001
You've brought masses of photographs with your computerized camera and they are buried on your hard drive of your Mac where no one can see them. Does this sound commonplace? Do your photographs require sorting out and altering yet you don't know where to start? This article intends to give a few suggestions to enable you to begin in computerized photograph altering with Adobe Photoshop Elements Mac Version 4.0. Regardless you require some advanced photograph altering programming. I would suggest Adobe Photoshop Elements Mac Version 4.0, which is currently accessible for the Mac. It is perfect with G-arrangement and additionally the new Intel Macs. Photoshop Elements depends available driving proficient Adobe Photoshop programming. Gone for the home advanced photograph devotee, components performs fundamental photograph altering assignments rapidly and effortlessly and there are likewise many modern Photoshop highlights accessible to you at the snap of a mouse. The interface is get and well laid out, an awesome element for the advanced photograph altering tenderfoot is the utilization of clear symbols, where you hang your mouse over a symbol and it demonstrates a portrayal of its capacity. Arranging your photographs is a snap, Elements enables you to oversee, sort, erase and see your photo gathering in a wide range of ways including face labeling and catchphrase labeling. It additionally shows a thorough rundown of record properties for each of your pictures so you'll never lose a photograph on your hard drive again. Additionally, an association amongst Adobe and Kodak gives you the chance to share photographs on the web, print welcome cards, custom schedules or photograph books. Before you launch the introduce compact disc, ensure you duplicate the Goodies organizer to your hard drive - it contains heaps of edges, foundations and additional items to play around with.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto
07/27/2017 11:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
SAO_AsunaYuuki
I personally love using Adobe Photoshop CC, which is like a basic for design, and more recently I've been enjoying playing with pixel art on Adobe Illustrator CC.
07/27/2017 11:25 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoNo4000
other one is Nova Texture pack creator
07/27/2017 11:25 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoNo4000
I really suggest Nova Skin Maker xD It also can make texture packs. I have had so much good success in the past few years I used it.
07/27/2017 8:48 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
I'm recommending gimp. It have support for MAC
07/27/2017 11:19 am
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
ParkerTheDev
Yes! And if you want to down the line, you can make Texture Packs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com