Summer Camp RP

Poke's Avatar Poke2/11/12 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 4.6k 369
6/30/2012 2:43 pm
RangedSCOTT's Avatar RangedSCOTT
Introduction:
This is my second time hosting an RP. It's a supernatural/non-supernatural Camp in the sense that there are some normal students. And at the same time, supernatural students who usually keep there identities hidden to mortals.

Storyline:
Basically, you've enrolled in a Summer Camp. Not much to it. You share a Cabin with another. But beware. You could be sharing your Cabin with a supernatural...
the supernaturals try to hide their powers, you never know, someone could be watching.

Rules:
1) No overpowered characters. Have a weakness maybe?
2) No troll applications.
3) Definitely no god-modding.
4) Have fun!

Also, this is not a Server RP. If you even ask about it you'll be declined.

Application Format:

Normal Student:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Personality:
Backstory:

Supernatural Student:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Race:
Abilities:
Personality:
Backstory:

Normal Teacher:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Personality:
Subject:
Backstory

Supernatural Teacher:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Race:
Abilities:
Subject:
Personality:
Backstory:

RP Thread: summer-camp-thread-t48866.html

Accepted people:
DaHomie00-James Max
iRilo-Kateli
coco12570-Dahg
Adam_sharkman999-Adam case
Scarifar-Press
AquaUmbreon-John HardGrave
BlackWTF-Clevat Ddrect
Gobble124-Bryce Anderson
CutthroatBeast-Helix "Skarr" Morph
CallOfShady-Razor
Iamquiet-Eddie Willams
earth07-Devin Winsley
Brennareads-Kate Turnip
mdaddy14100-Eltrix Tall
trenty43-William Griffith
pacopdpp-neil armstrong
clemsonfan001-Michael Ryneheart
Roxthesox-Velrah

And the people able to accept:
pokemonboy100
BlackFTW
coco12570
mdaddy14100
Roxthesox
Mcvpond1
iHazRabiez
ONI_LINK

And that sums up the Thread, happy Applying.
Poke
Retired Moderator
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2012 2:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Jakester9002
Character Name: Jake Fischer
Character Age: 13
Personality: Nice at times, can get mad somewhat easily, patient, honest, friendly
Backstory: Is just a normal person in the world, loves the outdoors, while he is outside he usually cuts down trees with his stone axe he made when he was 8. it still works to this day and he will never forget the day he made it and the day he cut his first tree down. he is cool to hang around.
06/30/2012 2:43 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
RangedSCOTT
I dont have the authority to do so, I came to look at this thread, But its already dead
05/17/2012 6:32 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
Scar, Abandon Thread! if they Keep Applying, Ignore Them!
05/17/2012 6:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Fisherman
KittenOwnage
NORMAL STUDENT

Character Name:Chase TideWater
Character Age:17
Personality:A brave, curios, and festal leader who lies to pull pranks and just have fun
Backstory:He was raised in New York where he loved to hang out with friends and just hang around the big city.
05/17/2012 6:31 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
I just said the thread was dead. READ!!!
05/17/2012 6:36 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Fisherman
KittenOwnage
Damn dude! Calm the f&#% down!
05/16/2012 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jaredshed
Character Age: 13
Race: Fire Demon
Abilities: Can shoot fire and fly
Personality: shy at first than a very good friend
Backstory:comes from a lakes of fire lived alone all his life until now
05/17/2012 6:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
1: Your backstory sucks. Badly.
2: The thread has been dead for months.
3: Why do people always expect a 3?
02/29/2012 12:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
o
h
02/29/2012 12:13 pm
Poke
Thread's dead though...
02/29/2012 12:02 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
gobble gobble? am i accepted? gobble gobble?
02/20/2012 1:23 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
epic2
Sorry about leaving the RP
02/20/2012 1:41 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
YES ITS ALL YOUR FAULT IT DIED (jk)
02/19/2012 12:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Aether_Angel
Character Name:Yuki Miyako Hiroku (I know the name sounds weird, but bear with me!)
Character Age:17
Race: Human
Abilities: Ability to control the element of air
Weaknesses: Loves bunnies. And anything cute. Is a model, hates being gossipped about. Has a tendency to randomly say "Tee hee(.?!)" in awkward situations. Not very talkative, which means failing miserably on team anythings.
Personality: Shy and quiet. Gentle, but prefers war games over Barbie crap.
Back story: Yuki grew up in a mansion. This makes it easy, yes? Wrong. Her parents (The Shirogane family) hated her and told the maids never to enter the room at the end of the hall. Yuki became nocturnal, having to sneak food and water at night and sleeping at day. Her sister, Miko, hated her also, and her little sister Himeko never knew about her. After four years of this, she got tired of it. The Hiroku family had been known to Yuki in the past, seeing as they were kind and snuck into Yuki's room sometimes to talk to her. The last thing Hatsuharu Hiroku said to Yuki was, "If you ever need a new home, the Hiroku family welcomes you." Yumi Hiroku considered Yuki her own child. So she ran away to them. And as it happened, Miko and Yuki actually caused their parents' ruin. Miko had an argument with the owner of her parents' bank owner (Yuki) and in the process actually given the bank owner (Again, the bank owner is Yuki) the whole Shirogane fortune. Guess where that went? (You don't want to know, so keep guessing.) Yuki then went to this camp. Who knows what happens next?
02/19/2012 12:09 am
Poke
This Thread is dead you know. And not to mention the fact you've applied 3 times now. Currently this one is active: post476961.html#p47696

What's more is that it's like this RP.
02/18/2012 3:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
The_Prime
Character Name: Clawr
Character Age: 17
Race: (that's secret )
Abilities: Shapeshifter
Personality: Very secretive, he will sometimes let out what he feels about someone in very angry bursts.
Backstory:
02/18/2012 3:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
7Flameking7Alpha7
Character Name: Lukas anderson
Character Age: 14
Personality: secretive and untrusting.Tends to love working with machines
Backstory: Sent to summer camp to develop some sort of social life he already knows things are not what they seem...
02/18/2012 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
wolfpack36
Name: Jack Wolf
Character Age: 10
Race: Lycan
Abilities: Able to transform into wolf when he wants and talk with animals + super sight & smell.
subject:Knows all even runes and ancient languages.
Personality: He is friendly and likes people and animals and is peaceful with the environment.
Backstory: Born a Lycan he went to his grandparents for the summer because his parents had to go to a meeting in Florida s he asked his parents if his grandparents could take him to a camp he saw in a pamphlet they said yes.
02/18/2012 8:27 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
WHOA we get more weakness's.... D*MN

Dahg - Power: He owns Clear Fire Castle

Weakness - He can never part with the gold weapons he finds (The weapons are like his soul, There heavy when he's Angry, Light when he's happy, And basically yeah.)

Oh another one

Dahg - He has his ancestor Ezekial Hieyyt in a wolfs body

Weakness - He'll protect him no matter what. Like the sword they'll never part.
02/18/2012 4:36 am
Oni__
Can I request an addition to my abilities aswell as a huge weakness to balance it all out?

Power: the ability to control hope (meaning he can make it so someone hopes for something or doesn't hope for it)

Weakness ((only applies if above request is accepted considering it's a huge ability)):
The less hope he has the weaker he gets and if he loses all hope he eventually dies.
02/17/2012 5:39 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
aaron1010
idk why im posting this here but listen to this its halarious also im not italian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3S4dBk4E1g&ob=av3e
02/17/2012 8:57 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
WHERES MY DETAILS!!!!!! Lol Jk.

K... Who's RPing
02/16/2012 9:55 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Above

More detail
02/16/2012 9:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dragonsteel
Character Name:Caleb
Character Age:11
Personality:Courageous, willing to lead no matter what he comes up against, with or without anyone else.
Backstory: Born in Tennessee, Parents attacked and nearly killed by a serial killer and has been intent on finding him ever since
02/16/2012 9:43 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
No... RP like

Dahg ran down the street "Come back!!!" He said. Dang it. He's gone Dahg thought.
02/16/2012 9:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
epictank1234
Will thats how i RP fi you have a porblem with it them i could give a rats ass *ITS DARK IN HERE* (sits and eats a banna)
02/16/2012 9:25 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
((I made a place besides camp... Its Clear Fire castle... Im in complete control of it.
02/16/2012 8:51 pm
epictank1234
??
02/16/2012 8:17 pm
epictank1234
Character name: grodan
character age: 18
Abilities: Can heal, and can create objects with magic power bye hand, and can take health from enemys
personality:social, friendly,nice,calm
backstory: grodan was raised from a place called Winterhold Whom he lived north in the tower of gods where he was protected by the guards, Hes distiny was to find what killed his mom and dad,kreno and lashia. So he joined the camp, Maby he could find what happend to his parents.
02/16/2012 7:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ElementalAge
Character Name:Kendov (means warrior)
Character Age:13
Race:dragon blood(look kind of like a argoninan aka lizard man)(not dovakin or dragonborn but dragon blood)
Abilities:physically enhanced,and can turn into any type of dragon or wyvern (a creature related to dragons)
Personality:not the most friendly person but social and almost always wears a hood or mask
Backstory:Kendov was raised in the ninja clan of darneo (pronounced da nio)as a top student he was never easy to challenge the only person other than his masters who could beat him was midgar his best friend so he decided to go to the camp that he heard midgar went to
02/16/2012 7:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Bulletman20
Character Name: John Dalton
Character Age: 27
Abilities: Make objects float, hear thoughts, create objects (Usually doesn't use this one)
Subject: All (Knows all the subjects)
Personality: Friendly and usually happy unless something upsets him.
Backstory: He's lost his job and decides he'll join the camp as a teacher and earn some money, not knowing he is among other supernatural humans. He uses his powers for good but doesn't reveal them to anyone.
02/16/2012 6:55 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Wait, Must i say my weakness... Fine.

Dahg = He usually uses something vulnerable to fire, Heck, Fire is like a flow of lightning and lava and nukes at him, Its that bad. Fire + Dahg = Near Death

Amoret = He would do anything for his son, It all comes down to fire really.
02/16/2012 6:48 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Oh wait... Do I have to do a new application for a pet wolf... Well actually my guy becoming a wolf would solve that problem... I might make one later.
02/16/2012 6:23 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
Nymus
I might redo my character.

Dunno what to do, though...
02/16/2012 2:36 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
Also, my girls have a weakness, each of them unable to use their powers when in contact with a specific gemstone.
02/16/2012 2:39 pm
Poke
Well that's easy to defeat then, because there are only 100+ gemstones on the earth. XD
02/16/2012 2:40 pm
MCvipond1
Fine. Violet can't touch onyx, Marina can't touch rubies, Nightshade can't touch topaz and Techno can't touch amethyst.
02/16/2012 2:07 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
retroboy20
First on page 29!!!!!!
I give up he was adopted then thrown out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/16/2012 12:56 pm
Poke
Thread is 28 pages now. Hooray.
02/16/2012 10:50 am
Oni__
retroboy20

ONI_LINK said
Its sais he gets adopted`

He gets adopted then thrown out because people are scared of him

it didnt say that
02/16/2012 10:01 am
retroboy20

ONI_LINK said
Its sais he gets adopted`

He gets adopted then thrown out because people are scared of him
02/16/2012 8:40 am
epictank1234
Why can't i have another chance? and no it sent me to page "26" not "1" i saw poeple making characters so i made one and went to the thread and played
02/16/2012 7:43 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
((shapeshifter as I. Turn into were wolf or anything, cause the anything we have too much of (one person has 5 chars with it) ))

But either way... Acepted
02/16/2012 1:00 pm
MCvipond1
If you're talking about my five characters, only one is a shapeshifter.
02/16/2012 7:30 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
alfiebart
Character Name: Clobra
Character Age:19
Race: Half human, half wolf
Abilities: Shapeshift, Fast running
Personality: He's a really shy guy who doesn't really talk much. He really doesn't like being made fun of. People call him the tall Shy Guy which really annoys him
Backstory: His hometown was destroyed and was forced to live with a past friend
02/16/2012 4:52 am
Oni__
retroboy20
retroboy20 wrote:
Character Name: Pedro
Character Age: 12
Race: Dalcor
Abilities: Shape shift and Psychic
Personality: He's very shy,doesn't get embarrassed easily and has many friends
Backstory: Pedro was a adopted child on planet Dalcer until he Shape Shifted into a Falcon then a Golden Eagle and many other forms

ONI_LINK wrote:
If your shy how can you not get embarressd easily? And how does shapeshifting make its so he isnt adopted?

He doesn't get adopted because people are scared that he might eat them or sommit like that.

For the shy part hes been embarrassed a lot and has got used of it but is still very shy

EDIT: Weakness is running/flying to long makes him really tired

it says he was an adopted child
02/16/2012 4:50 am
Level 27 : Expert Nerd
lordnicho1
Name:James borgbort (Real name Akot xex)
Character age:17
Race:Alien
Abilities:Read people's mind, see what they see and look for information in there minds.
Backstory:He lived a normal life untill the age of 15.When he dicsoverd that he
could look for information i people´s minds and when he told hes parents that,they
told him that he was a alien not a human.Hes parents told him about the other abilities he had and that every alien race has a different abilities
02/16/2012 4:44 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
smuggie
Character Name: smuggie florington
Character Age: 14
Personality: he is good at talking with people but is suspicious at all times
Backstory: he came to this place to get away from his boring old life and he just wants to kick back and relax
02/16/2012 4:43 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
Glowsar
Character Name: Daren Swichka
Character Age: 17
Personality: He is scared for high places, are afraid for wired noises too. Daren don't talk very much, hes quite scared for many things/animals...
Backstory: Hes parents was dead in an terrible fire, so now he live with hes grandma, in an big forest.

IGN: DrightBuilder

i really hope i can join
02/16/2012 4:35 am
retroboy20
retroboy20 wrote:
Character Name: Pedro
Character Age: 12
Race: Dalcor
Abilities: Shape shift and Psychic
Personality: He's very shy,doesn't get embarrassed easily and has many friends
Backstory: Pedro was a adopted child on planet Dalcer until he Shape Shifted into a Falcon then a Golden Eagle and many other forms

ONI_LINK wrote:
If your shy how can you not get embarressd easily? And how does shapeshifting make its so he isnt adopted?

He doesn't get adopted because people are scared that he might eat them or sommit like that.

For the shy part hes been embarrassed a lot and has got used of it but is still very shy

EDIT: Weakness is running/flying to long makes him really tired
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome