TatCraft Modpack Server

Tattoo_Gamer's Avatar Tattoo_Gamer7/26/17 10:24 pm
1 emeralds 104 1
7/30/2017 7:56 pm
Tattoo_Gamer's Avatar Tattoo_Gamer

This isn't going to be a huge server but more or less looking for people who enjoy modded Minecraft. I recently made a modpack consisting of 230+ Mods.

In the TatCraft Pack, you will find over 200+ Mods to satisfy your modding hunger in almost every aspect. From the promising survivalist attempting to survive weeks in the wilderness with hungry creepers, angry witch hunters, necromantic teddy bears, and other unspeakable nightmares, to a magnificent mage harnessing the power of blood magic and dark arts, to the aspiring scientist trying to harness nuclear energy and complete and total automation; this modpack has something for everybody.

This modpack is loaded with mods featuring:

Applied Energistics 2
BuildCraft
Big Reactors
IndustrialCraft 2
Minefactory Reloaded
Galacticraft
Factorization
Modular Powersuits
Genetics
Project Red
Witchery
Thaumcraft + Addons
Draconic Evolution
Blood Magic
Necromancy
Magical Crops*
Twilight Forest

These are but a few out 230+ mods to keep you insanely busy for a long time. But I should also note that this modpack and server will come pre-installed with Biomes O' Plenty which features extremely beautiful terrain generation and multiple different dimensions to play around in.

The Server is not yet live, but by posting here I am looking for people who would be interested in playing on a hosted server of maybe 10-20 slots with the modpack that I've made.

So if you're interested just leave a comment down below with:

Your age
Why you're interested in playing on this server
What you like about this idea
What time zone are you in

I'll get back to you with details about when it's going live.
Tattoo_Gamer
Level 1 : New Network