Upcoming prison server - needs builders (and others later)

LIVMedia's Avatar LIVMedia6/26/17 10:29 am
1 emeralds 48
Good afternoon, everybody.

I am going to be starting the development of a new prison server on the 1st of July and I am in need of a build team to assist in the building of the server.

What do I need built?
These are the main things that I need built:
Spawn - that connects to; parkour course, shop, mines a-d, staff list, information, crates area with space for up to 10 crates and other potential things.
Mines - mines A-Z and 7 donator mines; ALL to be unique with fairly large mining areas. Please include 2 mining sections at mines A and all the donator mines (ask if unsure). All mines must have a board where the sell signs will be placed.
PVP arena - just a large area where people can drop into and pvp.
All to be very large and extremely creative - I'd want everything to be unique!

There may be many other things that I need built. You can either build for the server once, or get a builder rank that will mean you're a permanent builder for us as long as you'd like.

You will receive ranks and other amazing perks on the server once it has been released if anything that you build is used. Please contact me by commenting below or by messaging me on Twitter: @thelivmedia.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD - https://discord.gg/7BdFnpj
I will explain everything in more detail over discord. You do NOT need a microphone - I don't even have one. Just talk in the chat if you'd like .

Serious responses only please.
LIVMedia
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer