★UrbanNetwork★ ◀Recruiting BUILDERS and ARTISTS▶

LoneWoof's Avatar LoneWoof6/24/17 11:47 am
1 emeralds 121 3
6/25/2017 6:01 am
LoneWoof's Avatar LoneWoof

ABOUT

Hello there! Let me introduce myself, I am LoneWoof, the owner of an in-development server known as the UrbanNetwork. It is intended to be a GTA server with MANY add-ons and changes to the gameplay aspect catering to the different types of players in our hopeful-to-grow-in-future community.

The TEAM

My server development team is small and limited on manpower but that doesnt mean we cut down when it comes to our values. We are working to build a bigger staff team with values of Professionalism, Maturity, Integrity and Teamwork. That being said, we are here in hopes to find the best and most dedicated builders with these qualities!We need a few builders to assist in the construction of the server spawn and a server Icon/Banner maker, you can contact me through Discord if you have any queries or just want to know more; LoneWoof#8671.

Progress

We are about 70% done with the server, just the last few configurations, and of course the building, thats where you come in and help in the development of the server!

Application

As you can see from the title, we are currently looking for Builders with the skillset to build Modern-style city buildings and artists able to make server icons and banners. More information will be provided after your application has been accepted. These include the server IP and what is required of you.
Attatched below is the Application form which is compulsory for the application of the role. Apart from those with an asterisk(*) , questions are compulsory. It would be much appreciated if optional questions are filled up as well.

Requirements

Here are some general things that are needed of you in order to be applicable. We definitely need you to at least have Discord for communications purpose, we also need you to be online frequently. We need you to be mature and professional, but being friendly at times as well. Also, please do not spam if you were denied, and ★ALL THE BEST★ in your application and we hope to see you on the server soon~

Position availability

Builders: 0/5
Artists: 0/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application form:

Position applying for:

IGN:

(Discord, Skype...)
Timezone:
Why should we choose you?
(min. 3 sentences) :
Ability to work in a team:
How often can you be online in the server? :
Is this the only server you are working on as of current? :
Any previous experience in building/icon making? If so, please state:
*Any other thoughts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LoneWoof
Level 1 : New Miner