URGENT HELP NEEDED W/ MUSIC

Narnian Dryad's Avatar Narnian Dryad7/21/17 1:49 pm
1 emeralds 338 6
7/23/2017 5:05 pm
IndyJacksonTT's Avatar IndyJacksonTT
I've been building an adventure map, and I found the PERFECT music to go with it, but I CAN'T MAKE THE RESOURCE PACK WORK! I've watched many, many tutorials on how to make your own resource pack & play custom music, but nothing works. I've tried all that I can find several times... I'm desperate. I don't want to give up on this map, but I've tried EVERYTHING. Is it impossible to get custom music on a resource pack with 1.11.2??? PLEASE HELP!

(I'll give you credit for the help, I'm desperate for anything that works without downloading trash.)
Narnian Dryad
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2017 5:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
I use Music Choices for my music...
It let's you put custom music for each biome and mob!
If you want me to send me the music and make it play wherever and however you!
Do you want it playing all the time or every five minutes for something like that?
07/23/2017 4:35 pm
Narnian Dryad
I appreciate the answers, but is there a way to make a pack.mcmeta by myself so I don't have to download anything?
07/22/2017 12:11 pm
Level 45 : Master Procrastinator
Toby Minceraft
pyrotrooper14I do have a site which could help. Its called NovaSkins. Make your texture pack and make custom names for sounds.

Okay, yes. That would work, but for some people the sounds portion of the site does not load for them. And when it does, it either goes slow or doesn't work properly. But still NovaSkins (https://minecraft.novaskin.me/resourcepacks). I've tried it and cannot get it to work.
07/22/2017 6:55 am
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
PyroCreative
I do have a site which could help. Its called NovaSkins. Make your texture pack and make custom names for sounds. Then have your redstone wiring and then use this command:-

/playsound custom.<name>

You could also check the how to add custom sounds tutorial on youtube. Or download RPW on your computer and download a sound editor. Then you edit it and u are good to go!

Hope It Works!
-pyrotrooper14
07/22/2017 3:30 am
Level 45 : Master Procrastinator
Toby Minceraft
Easier done than said, sir! I do mean that.
There was a website made by Dragnoz that was an online sounds.json creator, but the site no longer works. My workaround? I use a sounds.json from some old resource packs I've made using the creating tool. However, in your position, I would recommend using the Minecraft sound files and making your own .ogg files.

First, make a folder. This will be the resource pack.
Next, create a folder inside called assets. In the same resource pack folder, place the pack.mcmeta file (found here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b8dvoqb4v4bbkiw).
Now make a 16 pixel by 16 pixel pack.png. Any image, but the size needs to be 16x16.
Next, in "assets" make a folder called "minecraft". Inside that, create a "sounds" folder, within that a "music" folder and "records" folder. You can change the record songs and every music file to your own, but they have to match with the original Minecraft sound file names.

For now, use the "records" folders and make the following .ogg sound files:
13.ogg
11.ogg
far.ogg
wait.ogg
strad.ogg
cat.ogg
stal.ogg
mall.ogg
mellohi.ogg
chirp.ogg
blocks.ogg

PS: the filenames have to have the extension in the name, else he game will not recognize them! Oh, and if you need help building and/or testing, let me know.
07/21/2017 3:59 pm
Narnian Dryad
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome