Username666 and Entity 303

craftykids's Avatar craftykids6/28/14 4:32 pm history
1 emeralds 11.1k 28
4/17/2017 12:40 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Today, I created a new world. The spawn was by a desert biome. Strangely, it was filled with flaming netherrack towers and nether brick fences with Steve heads on top (which don't work correctly with Craftykids Pack in the snapshots....I should do something about that.)

I walked into the desert and destroyed one of the heads. It was named "week1," in red text.

I went further in.

Eventually, I came upon a nether brick building (I found a village along the way). It had cake on top and redstone torches on the walls, but it looked like some of them were missing. There was no door or opening, so I destroyed some blocks and went in. Suddenly, the room went dark, leaving only the light from the redstone torches that lined the walls. I turned around. Where I had destroyed blocks to get in, there was now solid wall.

A wither skeleton appeared in front of me. No, not a wither skeleton--this creature had horns, was smiling, and shaking like a provoked enderman.

"I notice you're not wearing froggy clothing," I said.

A message appeared in the chat:

<username666> Of course not!

"So you don't work for Dr. Chibawk?"

"No!! In fact, it was his furthermen that took the cake and redstone torches!"

"You don't have something to do with Herobrine, do you?"

"Not him, either," said username666. "I work for Entity 303!"

"Who's that?" I asked.

"A ghost from the Nether--the new Herobrine. Or, rather, the new Dr. Chibawk. But Herobrine is getting all the fame, and Dr. Chibawk is competition, so we're fighting both of them! Plus, Dr. Chibawk steals our cake. And redstone. And now, I will kill you!"

Username666 hit me with his sword. I lost several hearts of life. But then a pig appeared in between us. A pig with all-white eyes. Heropiggy! He pushed username666 back, and username666 tried to hit him, but it didn't do any damage. Heropiggy looked back at me and grunted. I turned around, broke back through the wall, and ran out.

Some TNT fell next to me and exploded. A fireball shot over my head. I looked behind me, and saw a hooded player with red eyes. It had flaming netherrack around it, which moved with it.

A chat message said:

<Entity 303> Herobrine's pig came to save you. Anyone who has something to do with Herobrine MUST DIE!!

More fireballs and TNT rained down on me. I died.

When I respawned, I went away from the desert to find a better place to live. Along the way, I met the Vineman.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Don't you have a restaurant to run?"

NOT RIGHT NOW. ENTITY 303 TOOK OVER THE NETHER VILLAGE AND DESTROYED VINEY FOOD, BECAUSE DR. CHIBAWK EATS THERE. I STILL HAVE POISONOUS POTATOES, THOUGH.

He started throwing poisonous potatoes at me, and I ran away, and eventually found a good place to live.
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2017 12:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis

Necropost, lets not raise the dead threads
03/03/2017 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
beccabunny
Nice story but if it was true then why did notch tweet this? "Oh god no entity 303 what is wrong with you people its just a game I cant deal with this. Go read a science, people! There are no ghosts!"
08/25/2015 8:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
pixel_ranger
When I saw the title I thought it was about an encounter. When I began reading it felt like a fan adventure story.
08/26/2015 6:47 pm
craftykids
Yeah, it is written more like a story.
07/21/2015 6:11 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
I've never read one of your previous stories, but this was amazing!

11/10 would read again.

07/21/2015 11:15 am
craftykids
Thanks!
11/23/2014 9:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sigruzz
My story (I know this not a place to post story )
At night a saw a light place but no torch and lava
11/22/2014 4:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kai2812
09/05/2014 2:05 am
The Minecraft Expert
I am going to DESTROY Entity 303!!!!!!!!!
09/05/2014 2:01 am
The Minecraft Expert
What's the seed? And what are the coords where you found Username666?
09/05/2014 3:23 pm
craftykids
The seed was 666. I don't know about the coordinates.
08/22/2014 5:07 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
LlamaQueen
I know this isn't real and just supposed to be a Creepypasta and that why I luv ur stories so much :3
08/21/2014 8:48 am
Level 20 : Expert Prince
Lynnno
Why do you even bother?
08/19/2014 2:38 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
spongedog10
Your my fav. Story writer
08/11/2014 6:39 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Living Like Larry
nice story but theirs no way your going to get me to believe that this in fact really happened, as for the "war in 5 weeks" that wont happen either, and thankfully someone
came up with that war idea, and if it doesn't happen it will confirm that entity 303 is fake
and never existed... unlike Herobrine who never had a true good solid story line and
sadly is still talked about today... besides... why the heck would a worker for minecraft
when he gets fired by Notch, not say this: "Oh, that's okay Notch, good luck with the game!" but instead he says this: "OMG he fired me, well time too do what most people would do, HACK AND DESTROY MINECRAFT!......... LIKE DOCK! .
07/31/2014 10:14 pm
Level 44 : Master Demolitionist
AetherMaster
666 is the numbers for Nero Caesers name if you meet don't provoke him (he hasn't been born yet fortunately).
07/22/2014 7:41 pm
craftykids
07/21/2014 3:23 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
Just saying, this is probably fake, if you know creepypastas, Username 666 is a YouTube glitch, also you were probably on a multiplayer server when this happened, also the texture pack is why the things were like that, and this is fake.

P.S still cool story

Try to make it more real next time
07/20/2014 6:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Geek
Gigabrine
Best Story ever 10/10 would buy
07/09/2014 2:34 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
You should make a blog post with all of your stories mixed together
07/07/2014 5:28 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Treyvaderxio
Docter, Chicabawk was it? Yeah, I remember you and your evil chicken crap boi. I love it. Keep up the good work now.
07/07/2014 9:05 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Caveman
Star2021
True Story -- --

I started a new world, and started adventuring.
I was about 1000 blocks from where I started, I FOUND A TORCH ON THE GROUND........... Unexplored area.... torch on the ground. True story. I was scared...
06/30/2014 1:08 pm
craftykids
Sunrisebearuntil Entity 303 said "He Is the new herobrine", It was convincing

Why?
06/30/2014 1:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Geek
GamerGeeked
craftykidsToday, I created a new world. The spawn was by a desert biome. Strangely, it was filled with flaming netherrack towers and nether brick fences with Steve heads on top (which don’t work correctly with Craftykids Pack in the snapshots....I should do something about that.)
I walked into the desert and destroyed one of the heads. It was named “week1,” in red text.
I went further in.
Eventually, I came upon a nether brick building (I had found a village along the way). It had cake on top and redstone torches on the walls, but it looked like some of them were missing. There was no door or opening, so I destroyed some blocks and went in. Suddenly, the room went dark, leaving only the light from the redstone torches that lined the walls. I turned around. Where I had destroyed blocks to get in, there was now solid wall.
A wither skeleton appeared in front of me. No, not a wither skeleton—this creature had horns, was smiling, and shaking like a provoked enderman.
“I notice you’re not wearing froggy clothing,” I said.
A message appeared in the chat:
<username666> Of course not!
“So you don’t work for Dr. Chibawk?”
“No!! In fact, it was his furthermen that took the cake and redstone torches!”
“You don’t have something to do with Herobrine, do you?”
“Not him, either,” said username666. “I work for Entity 303!”
“Who’s that?” I asked.
“A ghost from the Nether—the new Herobrine. Or, rather, the new Dr. Chibawk. But Herobrine is getting all the fame, and Dr. Chibawk is competition, so we’re fighting both of them! Plus, Dr. Chibawk steals our cake. And redstone. And now, I will kill you!”
Username666 hit me with his sword. I lost several hearts of life. But then a pig appeared in between us. A pig with all-white eyes. Heropiggy! He pushed username666 back, and username666 tried to hit him, but it didn’t do any damage. Heropiggy looked back at me and grunted. I turned around, broke back through the wall, and ran out.
Some TNT fell next to me and exploded. A fireball shot over my head. I looked behind me, and saw hooded player with red eyes. It had flaming netherrack around it, which moved with it.
A chat message said:
<Entity 303> Herobrine’s pig came to save you. Anyone who has something to do with Herobrine MUST DIE!!
More fireballs and TNT rained down on me. I died.

When I respawned, I went away from the desert to find a better place to live. Along the way, I met the Vineman.
“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Don’t you have a restaurant to run?”
NOT RIGHT NOW. ENTITY 303 TOOK OVER THE NETHER VILLAGE AND DESTROYED VINEY FOOD, BECAUSE DR. CHIBAWK EATS THERE. I STILL HAVE POISONOUT POTATOES, THOUGH.
He started throwing poisonous potatoes at me, and I ran away, and eventually found a good place to live.

until Entity 303 said "He Is the new herobrine", It was convincing
06/29/2014 3:45 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
illuminati128k
This isn't real, is it?
06/29/2014 3:51 pm
craftykids
It's totally real!
Go look at the original Dr. Chibawk post. Make sure you don't overlook anything down at the bottom.
06/28/2014 9:11 pm
MrOrlyNOw
First story of yours I have read.

Loved it
06/28/2014 5:02 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
06/28/2014 5:09 pm
craftykids
Thanks!

And now my number of forum posts no longer says "leet."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome