Veltine: Galaxy Parks, Inc - Looking for Artists!

QUENTOPOLIS1's Avatar QUENTOPOLIS16/17/17 8:21 am
1 emeralds 485 8
6/23/2017 7:14 am
QUENTOPOLIS1's Avatar QUENTOPOLIS1

Veltine: Galaxy Parks, Inc
Artist Application

About
Veltine is a small studios looking to create a new board game, the which titled Galaxy Parks, Inc. In this new card game, you and every other player are owners of theme park companies which are looking to get the highest rating for your company by any means possible. This can be by setting up parks with huge hyper rides or just destroying the planet your opponents have parked on... or is that too extreme? Fine, you can just nuke their park...

Applications
Veltine is currently looking for artists for cards, mats and other icons and images. We are looking for rather experienced artists that would share the same style. The application process will go as followed; you will fill out the form and we will contact you with any information needed. Please keep in mind that all contact will go through Discord and that we reserve the right to deny any application based on our own opinions.

Questions
Veltine is taking any questions in this thread or through contact by Discord, Skype, E-mail or Twitter. If you have any questions, please ask all of them, do not be scared to ask stupid questions.

Form
Do you want to participate in the creation of the game? Great, then fill out this form https://goo.gl/forms/fXpPRC6uGhz1SPHf2.
QUENTOPOLIS1
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2017 1:34 am
Level 1 : New Network
PlutoCommissions
I would be happy to help.
Hit me up on Discord here!

A few recent works can be found here!
06/23/2017 7:14 am
QUENTOPOLIS1
Hey, thank you for the reply and interest, if you wish to get involved in the project, please fill out the form above and you will be contacted shortly.
06/23/2017 12:54 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
i dont have any idea about this but i am photoshop artists if you can explain it more i can apply
06/23/2017 7:13 am
QUENTOPOLIS1
Thanks for the reply, if you want to know more, I can tell you that we are looking for artist that could draw cards and a few other images in order to present the game and such.

This game being based on the players trying to build theme parks everywhere, thus we would need the parks, planets and things to put on the park, such as slides or rides. We are looking for a sort of cartoon-ish style for the game.
06/22/2017 5:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
MCVanillaOfficial
Discord link?
06/23/2017 7:11 am
QUENTOPOLIS1
Discord link will be sent privately to avoid any content leaks and the such. Please contact me for further details, or fill out the form above.
06/22/2017 12:21 pm
QUENTOPOLIS1
~ Bump ~ ~ Bump ~
06/18/2017 4:51 pm
QUENTOPOLIS1
~ Bump ~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com