What is the first server you EVER joined?

ABlockInPlace's Avatar ABlockInPlace6/15/17 11:16 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 35
7/3/2017 1:43 pm
DigitalSquirrelYT's Avatar DigitalSquirrelYT
For some it may be difficult to recall, but what was the very first server that you had ever connected to and played on?

For me it was a cracked server called KeiCraft which was a survival game server.
ABlockInPlace
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2017 1:43 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Musician
DigitalSquirrelYT
"Goodolfactions", I believe. It was an absolutely lawless and totally destroyed PvP factions server. Looking back on it now, it was honestly pretty crazy O_o
07/03/2017 6:00 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
Sparthia
Probably my first would be my very own nooby server.
07/02/2017 11:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
polyphemous91
The first server I joined was this cubed creative server. The address is c.crpr.co:25567. The admin was ok until I ran into some guy named kapitanblau. He abuses his admin powers which make him kind of a douche. I asked how long the application process usually takes and he got snarky. When I mentioned I would like a little respect he banned me. There is also a lot of inappropriate conversation going on. Mostly sexual, which breaks the rules of mojang and the cubed server. One player even constantly asked another player to perform oral sex on him multiple times. He even asked her for nudes. Don't go to this server if you like a healthy environment. Parents if you read this and hopefully monitor your child's online gaming don't allow them to use this server.
07/01/2017 1:45 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Creepacraft, a pretty small server, that I had joined like... 3 or 4 years ago? I don't remember when exactly. But that was after I'd been playing for several years (4 years) in survival alone.
07/01/2017 11:15 am
Level 25 : Expert Spider Rider
Righley
Well, it was a server owned by a bunch of adults (One of them being a hermit on Hermitcraft now) and you had to know somebody to get into it. Luckily my friend's dad played on it and he hooked me up. I don't know the name of it anymore.
06/26/2017 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
sykese
First one ever was a tiny little minigame faction server that I unfortunately forget the name too. The first one I remember joining is definitely OmegaCraft.
06/22/2017 9:16 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
1st Server i ever played on was a whitelisted private survival server between me and 6 of my friends.

I remember spending 1 month to set it up (never did anything related to minecraft servers), oh the horrors of getting plugins and bukkit to work back in beta days!

Was fun though and thought me everything about hosting MC servers =]
06/21/2017 6:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
CaptainEvstike
The FIRST server I have played on was Hypixel. But the first server I actually was part of the community, was GarageCraft from the TV show "Gaming Show In My Parents' Garage." Sadly, it closed and I wish I had been playing there longer. Most of the players on my server I met there. It was poorly setup, but still worked as a proper server. Not too much rules and most things passed by and you didn't get caught for, but if someone was misbehaving, the other players would help stop it. Great server but not professional. It felt special to me and I will miss it.
06/21/2017 6:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AudroPlauge
My first server was cranecraft
06/21/2017 6:41 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Before the game hit Beta I used to play on the browser edition of Minecraft. Eventually my first 'server' I ever joined back then was a big server with greifed buildings, pixel arts, and mainly just the normal madness you'd see from such a server.

When the game hit beta, I remember the very first server I joined. I can't remember the name of it, but I remember how amazed I was by it all. I was completly new, so seeing all these people building with bedrock made me curios on how they got it, and I remember running around "looting" (I stole all the time) items from other peoples houses because I didn't know better.
06/21/2017 5:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
RasberryPi
I'm pretty sure the first server I joined was mineplex.
06/21/2017 5:23 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad
Spy Jay
MY first server is called McBrawl, it's still open today. I used to play a mini-game they had called Survival Games w/ Guns which is basically Hunger Games but certain items can shoot and require ammo.
06/21/2017 10:27 am
Level 71 : Legendary Alien
sixfootblue
SkyArmy server back in 2013 I think. I was still kind of new to the game though so I felt pretty lost haha.
06/21/2017 10:15 am
ItzDaBeastly
The first server u ever joined was back when i was in 2010 i think because i have to go off of my age back then so im pretty sure its 2010 but might be 2011 idk lol. but anyways i joined on my old account because my brother played on the server and i had just bought minecraft because i watched this youtubers series survive and thrive. the server was called xtremeownage and it was actually lots of fun even tho most of the people on the server hated the faction i was in because my brother and his friend complained 24/7 it was good times tho
06/21/2017 3:42 am
Level 33 : Artisan Miner
RaffaL_
Me its essential, was with friend and they invite me on for my first multiplayer game
06/18/2017 3:26 pm
RagingFactions
06/15/2017 9:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
EgyptianSoda
the sever omegarealm. i got inspired by watching zexyzek's trolling series (anyone remember that?)
06/15/2017 9:07 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
I think it was a server called Mcgamer. My brother watched a tutorial on how to join servers, and that was the server the guy joined, so we both tried it out.
06/15/2017 9:05 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
The first server I played on was called The Annex, run by a man named hvyhitter. It was a pretty great, simple SMP server that, despite frequent restarts, was a joy to play on with the 20-30 people who populated it. That is, until its demise some time around release 1.3.2. It came back online once or twice since then, but it had lost the popularity it once had.
06/15/2017 8:06 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Moldomre
Mine was the Hive; I had watched DanTDM play Death Run, and I wanted to play too!
06/15/2017 8:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
skygame12x
I think the first server I ever joined was Hypixel (or it was Mineplex, Emerald Isles, one of those big ones). I remember seeing some youtubers playing on the server, and then watching tutorials on how to join it.
06/15/2017 3:35 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
Switzee
I don't remember the name of it because i used direct connect but, the last server i remember playing on was prisoncraft
06/15/2017 2:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
AdamStormCloak
A server that me and my cousins and brothers made. It was pretty much chaos.
06/15/2017 2:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
AdamStormCloak
A server where me and my cousins and brothers made. It was pretty much chaos.
06/15/2017 2:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Sakleysi
The furthest back I remember is a server called Madrealms. It was a skylands/movecraft server and it pretty much kickstarted my obsession with airships. I was banned, then moved on to other server like it.
06/15/2017 2:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
HazardBuildz
Oww its not that hard to recall xD i know alot of things about The First Server

Name: Jaggy
IP Survival: Jaggy.org
IP Creative Jaggy.org:2
Owner: Jaggy
Favorite Admin: Hallpath21
Faction i was In in Survival: Imperials II, Imperials III
First Joined: around 2013
Name Back Then: McProCrafter9NL

The Server Has a Rank system that its Just Like PermissionsEX Promote and Demote
But Then Custom made
I Was Rank
Survival: Guard
Creative: Hero
Click to reveal
Owners Twitter (He Does Alot of Bitcoins Stuff xD): @jeremy_sager

Yha Thats it xDD
06/15/2017 1:58 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Can't remember the name, but it was a rather large cracked Factions server. Definitely not OP at all, it was a desperate struggle to purchase a handful of melon seeds and run them out to a distant area in the deserted wastelands to hopefully survive for a few minutes. My friend who introduced me to both MC and PMC introduced me to it, and we tried forming a faction, but that failed miserably due to his gnat-like attention span.

I honestly miss that level of desperation and struggle, considering how easy the game's become for me.
06/15/2017 1:49 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
RegalCraft. Semi-vanilla server that I played on for a long time after that. Paril reminds me a lot of that server's owner, RegalOwl. That server merged into another, BossCraft, after a while and it was a good fit I think. Warhawker, BossCraft's owner, was a neat dude. He's got an account here, but I have no idea if he's still active. I hope their server did well.
06/15/2017 12:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
jellicube
i can't remember much, but it was a vanilla survival server i think. i was very scared, i logged in, it was night, there were creepers, i hid in a cobblestone tower, i logged off
06/15/2017 12:08 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Strawberry
Luminescent
some survival games server. i think maybe MCSG? it's a shame that the server is gone now. i got back into playing it some months before it shut down. i didn't know how to join servers for the first few months i had my mc account. i was so confused.
06/15/2017 11:53 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Jakarian Studios
alohacraft
06/15/2017 11:48 am
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight
KingBelenus
I think my first ever server was a Creative server called "CreativeFun". I wasn't into survival back when I first started playing Minecraft, so naturally I didn't join any survival servers. Nor did I play survival when I first joined. I mainly got Minecraft for the building portion of it.
06/15/2017 11:44 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
A small Dutch server called Skytopia. I actually found some pictures online. Makes me hella nostalgic tbh.

The first server I EVER joined is my friend's server. Messing around with hamachi was so much trouble but we managed to host it for a couple of months I think.
06/15/2017 11:34 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect
Bluecolty
Would definitely have to be my friends private survival server (he wanted it to be legit but he would cheat in items anyway, hypocrite) Its a shame I was such a noob at Minecraft then that I had my minecraft account for 3 years before finding out about servers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome