WhiteRice Creative {White-Listed} {WorldEdit} {Simple Pets}

WhiteRiceMC's Avatar WhiteRiceMC7/11/17 2:30 am
7/20/2017 2:16 am
WhiteRiceMC's Avatar WhiteRiceMC
WhiteRice Creative is finally ready to allow players onto our whitelisted 1.12 creative server!

From the creators of RiceCube MC, LeRarestPepe and Lord_Kony bring forth a creative server for the first time. To refine the community and build a land full of wonderful creations, we have decided to white-list the server to a maximum of 15 players to start with(including the two owners). We want builders to take their skills to the next level! For that reason we are providing all players with WorldEdit access along with a plugin providing wonderful player heads for decoration(~6000 player head database). All players have full access to fly and the creative menus, can switch game modes, and have quite a lot of privledges.

WhiteRice Creative is generated on a flat world using the Plots Squared plugin to define claimed regions by players and staff alike. Laid on a grid, players can claim 4 four 42X42 plots by default. Fear not! Land is aplenty. If anyone needs more plots, you will get them with staff approval. Plots Squared allows players to control, moderate, modify, and merge plots they own in a number of ways. Here you can find an album with some screenshots from around spawn pre-launch (7/3/2017).

~~~~~~~Updates~~~~~~~

*Added 7/12/17: Naturally generated world with creative enabled for those who wish to build in a natural environment.

*Added 7/16/2017: VoxelSniper plugin. Allows for long range selection making and editing through WorldEdit. Making huge builds with WorldEdit has never been easier!

*Added 7/10/2017: ArtMap plugin. "The possibilities with ArtMap are literally endless. You can make paintings, or shelves, or TV screens. You can stack a bunch of paintings next to each other to form big paintings. We've seen players design their entire house with ArtMap - with custom wallpaper and lamp shades and dishwashers and microwaves - it looks insane. ArtMap embraces the freedom to create - You could paint gorgeous works of art, or draw butts."-ArtMap Spigot

Everyone needs a little break from Creative every now and again. With that in mind, we have a survival world added with the help of Multiverse. Take a break from the details, get out and clear some dungeons, then get back at it!

Players can become white-listed and part of our community of builders by filling out an application and submitting it either in the comments below or to our email whitericemc@gmail.com We will accept a few moderator applications shortly after obtaining 5+ regular players.

We will be checking our email and MinecraftForum daily for applications to keep getting players white-listed onto it. *Please use this format for applying to become a part of WhiteRice Creative:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Your Minecraft Username:

*How long have you been playing Minecraft? and what is your age? You DO NOT have to tell your age if you'd rather not.

*Have you ever played on a white-listed server before? If so which ones? If not, don't worry! Just be honest.

*Why do you want to become a part of our community of builders in a white-listed environment?

*Tell us the first thing you'd like to build on the server or any ideas you have!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server Rules
Be respectful of staff and all players alike.
Do not abuse any bugs. Report them.
No obscene creations.

If you have any questions, please ask in the comments!
WhiteRiceMC
Level 1 : New Miner