A YOUTUBE GROUP| Looking for a editor!

JustChilledGames's Avatar JustChilledGames7/17/17 3:39 am
7/25/2017 2:46 am
JustChilledGames's Avatar JustChilledGames
Hello and welcome to the yourtube group

My group is a small gaming group for smaller youtubers. We are a small community of youtubers. We help each other grow, improve and get even better quality videos.

We plan on only having the youtube group a small group. We only want 10 people at most. Currently the group has Alex and myself (we are co owners) We will kick people from the group if there inactive.

Were trying to find experienced youtubers wanting to pursue youtube. But we will take beginning youtubers. We also have a realm server for a smp world, you're happy to have access to the realm world when your apart of the youtube group.

You need to have at least have one video on your channel, you need to be able to have good quality videos. We require you must know the basics of editing,recording and making high quality videos. Also be over the age of 16+

We are also looking for a group editor just to make the process a little bit easier for everyone. We just need someone willing to be available 5 days a week and willing to be able to edit and send us a video on the deadline the video is due.

If interested contact me on my twitter @justchilledgame or discord: JustChilledGames#4706
Note there will be a short interview process before joining the group. We will just ask some simple little questions.
JustChilledGames
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2017 2:46 am
JustChilledGames
bump
07/24/2017 8:45 am
JustChilledGames
Well the editors get experience in editing videos, for now it will be remain free. Since we are just small youtubers.
07/23/2017 6:42 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
What does the editor get then
07/23/2017 1:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
itsChazii
yooo do you remember me? We used to hack on Mineplex like a year ago XD Good to see you still playing Minecraft and I checked out your yt channel and its actually decent.
07/22/2017 6:43 am
JustChilledGames
Will what be paid? No this is all free. The benefit is smaller channels and you all working together making good content. Having a whole team of people to record/help you out with videos or youtube in general
07/23/2017 4:59 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
KomodoDabbin
Ahhh okay just checking
07/21/2017 3:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
KomodoDabbin
Is this paid or free, like what would be the benefits of working with you guys?
07/20/2017 1:18 am
JustChilledGames
bump
07/19/2017 2:03 am
JustChilledGames
bump
07/18/2017 7:50 am
JustChilledGames
bump