Zeplin Network | Recruiting Professional Staff Members!

ZeplinNetwork's Avatar ZeplinNetwork7/22/17 2:56 pm
1 emeralds 145

Introduction​
Zeplin Network is an upcoming network that will provide a classic Minecraft gameplay with a few little twists to renovate this 6 year old game. Our currently planned gamemodes are factions, kitpvp and skyblock upon release and then, after the release, 2 custom gamemodes will be released being storymode, modded and a few minigames too!

Staff Requirements​
To ensure that the appropriate people are applying for us as well as prevent people from wasting their time applying for us just to get denied, we have produced a list of requirements that any prospective applicant must meet to have the possibility to become a Staff Member at Zeplin Network.
They are as follows:
- Must be at least 14 years old (no exceptions will be made whatsoever).
- Must be fluent in English (knowing another language besides English is favourable, although not necessary.)
- Must be professional at all times
- Must be willing to fully commit to this project and be a self-driven individual.
- Must own a valid recording software as well as a screenshotting tool that can render videos/images within a short time.
- Must own a system that can record Minecraft at atleast 30 FPS. This is necessary for providing evidences of rulebreakers etc.

Application Format​
Now, if you meet all of the requirements stated above, feel free to keep reading.
The application format can be found below and MUST be followed. However, you are more than welcome to add a few more questions to the application format and provide any information that you may feel necessary. Feel free to either PM me the application, reply to this post with the application or email zeplineu@gmail.com
Please note that you are not guaranteed any position at all and upon your application, we will decide what position is more appropriate for you.

Format:
Click to reveal
Name:
How much time will you be dedicating to this network per week?:
What motivates you to apply here and not anywhere else?:
What makes you more qualified than any other applicant?:
Discord Username + 4 digit code:
Please list your previous relevant experiences. Make sure to mention your role, length of service, reason for demotion/resignation as well as short background on the server (playerbase etc.):

I, [insert name here], confirm that, by applying to the Zeplin Network, I will be committed to this project and will be held responsible for all of my actions which could lead to demotion and/or complete removal from the Network.

What Staff Members are needed?​
Helper (1/10)
Mod (3/7)
Sr Mod (0/4)
Manager (0/2)

Conclusion​
Please be as detailed as possible in your answers. Please note that none of these positions are paid.

Lastly, if you get declined, please do not be disheartened and apply again in 2 weeks.
ZeplinNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner