Minecraft / Mods

Apple tree

  • 29
  • 2
  • comment86
  • playlist_add
  • share
  • more_horiz
avatar Smukke12348
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
47
This mod do so you have a chance to get apples from a tree
its normal drop saplings but have chance to drop apples :D
Donate?: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6KN32XJHDSW4U
Update log:
v 1.1 added so its 75% chance sapplings 25% chance apple and 10% chance golden apple :o

v 1.0 first release http://www.mediafire.com/?vc7bdod7bvvgtab
Progress100% complete
Game VersionMinecraft 1.1

5 Update Logs

Update #5 : 02/29/2012 11:53:14 amFeb 29th, 2012

more drop rate :D
LOAD MORE LOGS

86 replies

1
02/16/2013 11:39 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Zombie
DoeDoeTheGamer
i want to seeeeeeeee PIC'S
1
03/23/2012 3:26 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
thebarons
does the donate button work? BEcause I want one D:
1
02/29/2012 2:42 pm
Level 40 : Master Modder
BM35
Dude, trees already drop apples in 1.1. It's a 1/100 chance
1
02/29/2012 2:49 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
dude this give more drop chance :D
1
02/29/2012 12:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Robot
ejay3k
How do you make a paypal donation page like that? I want to put one on my mod page :(
1
02/29/2012 1:09 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
hmm i can help you if i remember :O
please donate to me :O
1
02/27/2012 12:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chessenips
Ask and yee shall receive. I have been looking for this
1
01/30/2012 3:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
carlsurvivor96
it just like minecraft but unusefull becaus dropping golden appels is cheating
1
02/04/2012 7:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
TheKrillHunter
Who cares? :D
1
01/24/2012 8:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
g10dragon
P.S. Very useful with timber mod! :D
1
01/24/2012 8:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
g10dragon
This is not completely useless as of 1.1 trees drops apples I know BUT this mod raises the droprate of apples and adds a drop rate for gold apples so it is NOT completely useless. Get your facts right. fucktards
1
01/20/2012 4:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ventusfreak
U can get them from trees in 1.1
1
01/18/2012 12:17 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
benjamin406
this plugin is very useful thx
1
01/17/2012 4:58 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Taco
Rainbow_Pancakes
This is useless however I understand what you did. I think it's a good idea but increasing the drop rate and making them drop golden apples is a silly idea.

It makes it too easy to get food and golden apples. even though it's only 10% chance.

That is my opinion I hope it didn't make you angry or offend you in anyway because I did not try to.

Have a nice day,
Rainbow_Pancakes
1
02/27/2012 12:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chessenips
zombiepigmen drop gold nuggets. you can't explain that.
nah bro it was already easy to get the golden apple.
now I just don't have to farm pigmen
1
02/27/2012 8:34 am
Level 33 : Artisan Taco
Rainbow_Pancakes
If you looked when I posted my comment you would see I posted before they dropped gold nuggets.

When I posted it you need golden blocks to make it.

Have a nice day,
Rainbow_Pancakes
1
01/17/2012 4:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
leo9101
you get apples from trees in 1.1 lol
1
01/17/2012 3:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Creeper
butthead13
You can make golden apples in the game
1
01/17/2012 3:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
noasass1
you can already get them genius
1
01/17/2012 1:49 pm
Level 44 : Master Artist
Thothdjehuty100
Completely useless since 1.1.
1
01/19/2012 9:03 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
this make more drop rate
1
01/17/2012 1:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
ghost
lol
1
01/17/2012 12:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
ghost
Noob this is not a mod you can get it in 1.1 -,-
1
01/17/2012 12:41 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
it give chance for gold appels and more drop rate ^^
1
01/17/2012 9:04 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
multicraft
lol!!!!!!!!!!!! it nw in 1.1 apel is generatin on tree whit no mod so vye make a mod so do someting so is olredy in the orginal minecraft
1
01/17/2012 9:06 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
this give more drop rate and have chance to gold appel
1
01/17/2012 9:09 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
multicraft
o ok ps you may svhits your picure
1
01/17/2012 10:24 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
why
1
01/17/2012 10:43 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
multicraft
you did sey it is golden apel and it show a normal appel
1
01/17/2012 11:03 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
it give more chance to normal apple and little chance to gold
1
01/15/2012 2:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Noctowt
Do you need to go to new generated land or like make a new world? I can't seem to find any apples at all.
1
01/14/2012 10:31 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
tja22
This is in the vanilla game now
1
01/14/2012 11:17 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
i know this give more drop rate and chance forr gold appel
1
01/14/2012 12:33 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
tja22
yes smart idea
1
01/14/2012 1:37 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Smukke12348
ty
1
01/13/2012 8:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
TheKrillHunter
Meh. Its already in the game, whereas this makes them more common.
1
01/13/2012 10:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
KingOfCreepers
Oohhhh! Awesomeness!
1
01/13/2012 8:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
sanyokz123
Cool, that is soooo cooooooooool :)
1
01/13/2012 8:39 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
GamerremaG
Uber cool mod diamonds for u bro
1
01/13/2012 8:33 pm
Level 76 : Legendary Creator
papertazer
love the mod,gave it a diamond too! but can i ask you...how do you make mods? haha
1
01/13/2012 8:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
assassinsknife
This is the smallest. yet one of my favorite mods i use
1
01/13/2012 7:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
KingOfCreepers
Wow, update it for 1.1 xD
1
01/14/2012 3:42 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
Jt9
1.1 adds this already :(
1
01/13/2012 7:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
KingOfCreepers
Wow, now I get apples from trees, NO MODS
1
01/13/2012 8:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
assassinsknife
How? did they add apples again?? i didnt see it in the updates log.
1
01/13/2012 8:25 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
THEholy_one
lol, yes they add apples again

watch the video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDrU6GTq8HM
1
01/13/2012 9:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
LunarStar
Yes, you CAN get apples from Oak Trees.

ALTHOUGH, you have a better chance of sighting a Spider Jockey than you do getting an apple from a tree.

Spider Jockey- 1/100
Apple- 1/200, or in a Strong Hold Library Chest. 3 StrongHolds, not guaranteed that they will have a library at all, and its rare for an apple to appear in a chest even if the Strong Hold DOES have a library.

Mod- Superior.

~Lunar
1
01/17/2012 10:31 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
angeluscaligo
Strongholds now have an infinite spawning rate, meaning there are more than three that can be generated. And per code, a stronghold should always generate a library but keep in mind that a stronghold is generated before the terrain features are generated, which can cause mines and ravines to intersect them, making some rooms disappear completely.
1
01/19/2012 4:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
LunarStar
I thought it was changed back to 3 in the recent update -.-

If your right, then I read the article too fast XD

~Lunar
1
01/13/2012 7:48 pm
Level 23 : Expert Scribe
CommanderInferno
I hate 1.1... i'm staying 1.0.
1
01/13/2012 7:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
KingOfCreepers
Why!?!?
1
01/13/2012 7:59 pm
Level 23 : Expert Scribe
CommanderInferno
Cause I can.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome