Minecraft Mods

OP Igloos, Ultimate Toggleable Bows, and Tsunamis Datapack

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1
avatar yosho27
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
59
OP Igloos, Ultimate Toggleable Bows, and Tsunamis Datapack v0.1.1
by yosho27, B_Mav, kfalcon45, and Hackr20


Asteroids
Dropped by Zombie Pigmen on death. Throw into any water to create a massive wall of water that will come crashing down.

Igloos
New design for igloo basements. Mossy cobblestone, skulls, and a secret treasure block.
The chest will contain a super-enchanted weapon (75% chance of a super-enchanted sword, 25% chance of a super-enchanted trident).

Ultimate Toggleable Bow (The Eliminator)
An enchanted bow found in blacksmith chests. Press f while holding this bow to toggle between a bow that shoots:
arrows that summon lightning on impact
arrows that explode on impact
arrows that set a large area on fire on impact
Progress100% complete
Game VersionMinecraft 1.13
Tags

1 Update Logs

v0.1.1 : 08/07/2018 4:20:36 pmAug 7th, 2018

The bow now works in survival

1
07/15/2019 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CS0815
Werher is that Tsunami?
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome