Minecraft Maps / 3D Art

Gołuchów Castle (with download)

  • 3,277 views, 5 today
  • 430 downloads, 0 today
  • 34
  • 18
Reverse transcriptase avatar Reverse transcriptase
Level 46 : Master Architect
122
This early-Renaissance castle was raised in between 1550-1560 close by Trzemna, as small river and estuary of the Prosna. The building was built for Voivode of the Brześć Kujawski Voivodeship, Rafał Leszczyński. The castle was predominantly used for defensive purposes with keeps in the corners of the structure. The subsequent owners expanded the residence – making the residence into a magnate Renaissance stronghold. In 1853, the partially run-down castle was bought by Count Tytus Działyński, for his son Jan Kantega and his wife Princess Izabela Czartoryska. The castle was reconstructed in the nineteenth century, in the style of the French Renaissance; the residence is surrounded by the largest Landscape Park in Greater Poland Voivodeship, which asserted additional Romanesque and English architectural styles upon the castle. After the Second World War the castle housed the Branch of the National Museum in Poznań (Polish: Muzeum Narodowe w Poznaniu)
Progress100% complete
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2023
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome