Minecraft Maps / 3D Art

Most Realistic Minecraft Volcano Ever?!

  • 37,765 views, 3 today
  • 8,188 downloads, 0 today
  • 275
  • 67
  • 200
GeerafMinecraft's Avatar GeerafMinecraft
Level 57 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
663
So uh, for some reason, PMC won't let me upload the 1080p version of the image above, so no HD sexiness for all of you :'(

Hey Guys! So I have come to a decision, on top of making My YouTube Videos, I am now going to be making maybe 1-2 mini-maps like this, EVERY WEEK!

My intention with this volcano was to make it as realistic looking as I possibly could, and I honestly think I hit the nail on the head pretty hard with this one.

You are free to use this map for whatever your heart desires, just as long as you give me the full credit I deserve.
If you guys have any suggestions for my next mini-map, I would love to hear them!

If you wanna see some more cool-ish stuff, head on over to My YouTube Channel :)

Since everyone is asking how I made this, here is some infamashuns :3
-This map was made 99% with worldpainter, the other 1% I made the lava flow down the side.
- It took me 2-ish hours of worldpainting, exporting, and testing over and over again.
- I made the image you seen above with chunky, right there

Additional Notes

Jackal likes big butts
Progress100% complete
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mudminder
03/20/2018 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mudminder's Avatar
No one likes .rar its a pain for most people because they have to download unwanted software to convert it to .zip
1
Tsunami67
06/13/2017 1:12 pm
Level 46 : Master Fox
Tsunami67's Avatar
Omg thank you. I'll credit you in my Zelda map. Your volcano will be death mountain (I will change it a little bit also)
1
PVNST_YT
06/05/2017 3:30 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
PVNST_YT's Avatar
Really good, i used it for my Youtube video challenge ! :)
1
QUENTOPOLIS1
06/26/2015 12:22 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Imposter
QUENTOPOLIS1's Avatar
For some reason, when I downloaded the map, it was a different file than what I am I used to, and does not work in my minecraft game. Is there anything I can do?? (I don't like the programs of  Windows 8) It showed up as a .rar file, but my game only likes compressed folders . . . plz help . . . Thank You! Plus really cool map, and diamond for you!
1
Braum_Lionhardt
01/02/2017 9:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Braum_Lionhardt's Avatar
download winrar I think it'll allow you to open them up in zip files
1
CubeCraft Games
06/05/2015 7:42 am
Level 47 : Master Architect
CubeCraft Games's Avatar
Dayummmmm, shut up and take my diamonds :P
1
SupahRGM
01/05/2015 11:40 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
SupahRGM's Avatar
Awesome! I need help downloading maps on mcprohosting on apple mac tho..
1
GermCraft2004
08/22/2014 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GermCraft2004's Avatar
I love the volcano. It's more realistic than the one I made. You must of used MCEdit or WorldEdit.
1
ItsAMeLuigi
05/24/2014 2:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsAMeLuigi's Avatar
The World download doesn't work!!!!! Can you please update the file, it says "unexpected file ending" and i can't copy it to my saves directory, please reply!!
1
Mulletfingers999
12/30/2013 3:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mulletfingers999's Avatar
Awesome! Would it be okay if I used this for my adventure map, i'll put you in the credits if you do.
1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome