Minecraft Texture Packs / Experimental Packs

Pigmen Redesign [1.16]: Fungi-infected Piglin

  • check_circle Mobs
  • check_circle Models
  • 2,253 views, 56 today
  • 337 downloads, 11 today
  • 73
  • 60
  • 12
NightJasian avatar NightJasian
Level 41 : Master Pirate
168
Have you ever heard about Zombie-ant, a strange behaviour caused by fungal infection, make the ant become part of the lifecycle of a parasitic fungus commonly known as Cordyceps, they roaming endlessly until the fungi find a safe place to grow, they rip the head and a new fungi have grown from the dead of the ant.
Now replace the Ant with Piglin

[​Oftifine Required]
In overworld, the Zombie pigmen use default texture
In nether (every biome), the Warped variation have 20% chance to spawn, the Crimson variation is 80%
(I didnt make the Warped variation spawn specifically in Warped forest because Zombie Pigmen simply dont spawn there)
Progress100% complete
Game VersionMinecraft 1.16
Resolution16x
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

1
11/07/2021 4:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
YasiEclipse
YasiEclipse avatar
suggestion: even tho they dont spawn in these biomes it would still be very cool for builds , a variate for basalt and soul sand vallleys?
1
10/31/2021 4:33 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
JadenXgamer
JadenXgamer avatar
These piglins look really nice!
1
10/29/2021 6:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ARESIDEN
ARESIDEN avatar
hey can i take inspiration from this pack?
1
10/30/2021 12:29 amhistory
Level 41 : Master Pirate
NightJasian
NightJasian avatar
of course, but how so?
1
10/29/2021 5:35 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Ribinator
Ribinator avatar
This looks sick
1
10/27/2021 7:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
ELECTRO_Official
ELECTRO_Official avatar
The pack wasn't working so I decided to take a look and the .properties for piglins ended with .txt lol
1
10/27/2021 8:15 amhistory
Level 41 : Master Pirate
NightJasian
NightJasian avatar
oh, it broken after download, dammit, my bad
try again
it just the mob randomizing broke right
1
10/28/2021 7:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
ELECTRO_Official
ELECTRO_Official avatar
Well the fix was simple i just had to remove .txt from the piglin.properties because the file was "piglin.properties.txt" lol
1
10/28/2021 7:43 pmhistory
Level 41 : Master Pirate
NightJasian
NightJasian avatar
yea Google drive add the extension txt after download, i dont know why
1
10/27/2021 4:10 amhistory
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
Grimbedrock
Grimbedrock avatar
The baby zombie piglin look so cute
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome