Make a paragraph that didn't make sense at all because why notexplicit

SoapSoapSoap's Avatar SoapSoapSoap5/18/22 3:03 am
8/11/2022 5:04 am
ShadowStar4343's Avatar ShadowStar4343
okay I'm go first:

Hello internet, Nerdiot is here, today I'll show you my experience + theory.

So recently I had a school prom, which is a thing that I hate. But enough the experience, I going to share my theory.

It's so stupid that the teachers COMMAND us to wrote poems and singing a song about them + positive message. But the reality it's the opposite, everything about teachers in my school is negative. If we don't sing/dance, they mad. And if we sing/dance, they happy. And if we talked about them (negatively), they mad and tell us that the teachers are the kids' future. Sounds familiar? This, of course, a reference to Disney's hit movie called Encanto, where some stupid teen girl talked about some stupid uncle wizard that can read his family's future, and then some annoying uncle and aunt couple sing about their wedding day that get hit by hurricane (still a joyous day but anyway), and dance. Dance? Sounds familliar? A reference to hit Earth, Wind and Fire song by Maurice White called "September", where the lyric said "Dancing in September". September is 9th month of the year, and the song focused on date 21st of September. 21 + 8 = 29. 29 written in Roman is XXIX. XXIX sounds like Six. Humans can get six pack. Humans formed society. Society if it's religious it's called cult (different with religion). There's Klux Klux Clan cult. Another clan cult? The Illuminati cult.

Our teachers are part of illuminati. No doubt. There's no way a kid forced a school prom. Okay that's it Nerdiot out.

(insert nerd in puberty emoji face)
SoapSoapSoap
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ShadowStar4343
08/11/2022 5:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
so I love art but i hate math i dont mind enlisgh but i think i can get through life without it bla bla bla making random stuff
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
08/11/2022 4:48 am
Level 41 : Master Kitten
I HAVE A BLOG ON PLUTO SHOULD BE A PLANET GO CHECK IF IT QUALIFIES
08/11/2022 4:47 am
OH MY GOD JUST FINISHED READING 🤯
08/11/2022 4:45 am
A FELLOW NERDIOT
CakeyTea
05/19/2022 12:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
I find it quite hard to write things that make no sense due to my extreme sense of logic. However logical it would be to write something illogical in this thread, I may just go ahead and indulge myself in a spot of clarinet. Playing the clarinet has helped me just forget everything and focus on the jazz, which if you think about it can be compared to a good slice of cheese. There are many cheeses, but you only want a select few favourites to eat with a glass of port. Those cheeses can be Stilton, Brie, End Stone, and maybe some Cheddar. Who knows, the possibilities, if we were to put all that in a blender and made some batteries from the goo. Profit, i swear, we will make a killing in Clarinets. Mark my words, with all those clarinets you will pass your exams with flying carpets.
SoapSoapSoap
05/19/2022 10:19 pm
Approved
kianna naran
05/18/2022 6:12 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cookie
Yea I’m so happy to be a part of the world and I don’t think I need anything from you to the lord I know what you are talking to you lol I don’t think you need anything like this lol I just love it you don’t have a lot of people lol I don’t know why you don’t want me to be like that lol lol haha lol lol I just don’t want to get hurt you too lol lol I don’t know how long I was lol I was like like I don’t know what what happened to me I don’t like that I just can’t stand it lol lol oh yeah I don’t think I’m going on the internet
SoapSoapSoap
05/18/2022 6:20 am
LOL

Approved
kianna naran
05/18/2022 6:12 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cookie
Is that what you meant
SoapSoapSoap
05/18/2022 6:21 am
yes
MJ_mcMaster
05/18/2022 5:33 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
Alright. So i hate math because in music class i get to play the guitar and i LOVE PLAYING THE GUITAR so i HATE music class as well and korean class is just art class well in art you make stuff and in english class you yesn't korean class. Also in science class you get to do a bunch of stuff like jumprope
SoapSoapSoap
05/18/2022 6:20 am
Approved
SoapSoapSoap
05/18/2022 3:03 am
beyond anti virus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com