Cross platform syncing iPad to PC Minecraft PE

Barkoman's Avatar Barkoman3/3/24 7:35 pm history
4 emeralds 163 3
3/11/2024 3:54 pm
DinoWattz's Avatar DinoWattz
I’ve checked, so much contradictory info out there. I want to sync, not transfer! I like to play Minecraft PE on my iPad, sometimes on my PC but any work I do on either, is saved and shows up on the other device. I’m old and not to savvy with this stuff but I’d sure appreciate help, maybe PE is bedrock. I’m like a lost lamb. Heard Realms can do it but that’s pricey for just a syncing feature. Transferring is tedious via iTunes and not reasonable. Tks folks.
Barkoman
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DinoWattz
03/09/2024 2:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Engineer
There's an app called Syncthing (Möbius Sync on iPad) which is for that purpose, there should be tutorials on YouTube on how to use it.
as long you don't open the world in both devices at the same time it should work fine
star_weaver
03/04/2024 9:08 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Only easy way to "sync" world's on bedrock for different devices is with a realm or server and on some devices that is the only way, looking at you consoles.
Papa Enny
03/04/2024 2:32 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
PC, Console and Phone bedrock are 3 different worlds. You could play with friends like you on phone and I on pc, yet you cannot switch to pc if you haven't the version. A good thing is: Bedrock PC comes together with Java, so you have 2 games on one bill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome